Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid Cycle

fitness017

Registered
Do you suggest taking two types of steroids for a 1st steroid cycle? I'm 30 years old and just curious since I'm going to start doing steroids soon. And I been lifting weights for 5 years, eating right, and still don't look like someone who competes in Men's Physique. My hard work just have me looking athletic and healthy. My goal is to compete in Men's Physique in the future.

From what i've read a testosterone only cycle of 2 injections of 250mg a week (500mg a week total) is a good start for a first cycle. Again that's from what i've researched and there are other people here who probably know a lot more than me.

there is no rule that 'you must do this' for a first cycle

the cookie cutter first cycle though is yes 500mg of test per week. but don't think that it is 'safe' or won't shut you down or any of that.. it is serious business.

you will need to run proper ancilaries and pct

Im starting with 250mg of test cyp a week plus im taking mk677 with it.

Going to see how that goes. I know what I typically see with the mk677 (nutrobal) from SARMS1 so seeing if 12-14 weeks of 250mg test cyp will add anything dramatic.

If not I am going to run my PCT then start and do 2 doses of 250mg test cyp a week.

Just make 100% sure you have a PCT in hand. As Stevemi mentioned its not something to mess around with or look at as an after thought. Its not cheap so expect to spend $400+ on a decent pct of Nolva, clomid, aromasin, GW, osta, and HCgenerate. Most of these purchases will give you enough for 2 for 2 pcts but dont take shortcuts get a full pct in hand before even dosing any test.

Do you suggest taking two types of steroids for a 1st steroid cycle? I'm 30 years old and just curious since I'm going to start doing steroids soon. And I been lifting weights for 5 years, eating right, and still don't look like someone who competes in Men's Physique. My hard work just have me looking athletic and healthy. My goal is to compete in Men's Physique in the future.

Hey man - genetics plays a huge part. Even steroids may not get you to competition level or in a magazine. My brother was a pitcher for the Reading Phillies. He had a good consistent fastball but never got called to the big leagues. He had contemplated steroids for awhile, but a pro player gave him some really good advice. He basically told him that you're a damn good pitcher, but even steroids won't make you an awesome pitcher ready for the MLB. You either have it or you don't. No amount of practice or steroids can put me on any pro sports team. No amount of practice can make me beat Magnus Carlen in Chess. You either have it or you don't man. Guys you see in the magazines, have near perfect to perfect genetics naturally.

on a first cycle, i would only use one steroid, that being test... adding a sarm or two is no big deal but with steroids, its best to see how your body responds to just one at first

This is what I did (one compound) and low dose just to see how my body reacts. Highly recommend.

Bro safe your money mk677 is such garage just run a low test low deca cycle and your golden deca is so mild I feel even less risk then test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the diet like?

Think over before using steroids and if you really want to consume it, do low testosterone cycle and try to focus on taking healthy diet.
If you really think to the rapid increase of testosterone level in the blood so you may try Testosterone Base injection that is ideal for pre-training purpose or for powerlifting.
Tesbolic2.jpg

Bro safe your money mk677 is such garage just run a low test low deca cycle and your golden deca is so mild I feel even less risk then test

I disagree I’ve seen gains similar to running peptides using mk677.

Sarms1 stuff has worked great but to each their own.

I disagree I’ve seen gains similar to running peptides using mk677.

Sarms1 stuff has worked great but to each their own.

For what they charge there is gh out there that test in the 23 range for what they charge

Yea I just have seen most quality GH for $3+ per IU. Pharma is even more. If you are dosing 3-4ius a day thats $300+ a month.

I get MK677 for $180 and thats for 2 months.

Now not arguing that quality GH wont yield better results I unfortunately havent found a reliable source with quality stuff that can compete with MK677 at the price point.

Yea I just have seen most quality GH for $3+ per IU. Pharma is even more. If you are dosing 3-4ius a day thats $300+ a month.

Now not arguing that quality GH wont yield better results I unfortunately havent found a reliable source with quality stuff that can compete with MK677 at the price point.

Check out the HGH sponsor of the forum mailorderhgh.com

Very high quality product at a reasonable price. You can send me a private message, visitor message or email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use on the website

How many points should your testosterone lab results go up on your cycle to figure out if it's a good product? I have 500mg/week of Test Cyp for example.

Very high quality product at a reasonable price. You can send me a private message, visitor message or email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use on the website

Ive been running mailorderhgh.com Juvetrope for the last three weeks and unreal results, healing, fat burning, and sleep like a baby at night! Great brand and fast shipping domestically with 10% off coupon code from @muskate and 10% off for using bitcoin too!

But, as above, you can't argue on price. That's economics vs results. GH can and MUST beat what amounts to an enhancer of natural levels

Ive been running mailorderhgh.com Juvetrope for the last three weeks and unreal results, healing, fat burning, and sleep like a baby at night! Great brand and fast shipping domestically with 10% off coupon code from @muskate and 10% off for using bitcoin too!

yup those are the results you should expect.. keep us updated man. you lookin ripped too

Yea no they will definitely be part of my next cycle. I had already ordered a bunch of MK677 which I want to use up first.

Very reasonably priced but again my only point is with the Code its 10% off then another 10% if you do bitcoin so 20% off total still leaves it at around $550 for 2 kits to run 2 months.

MK677 costs $180 for 2 months. Obviously if money were no issue everyone would run GH. My only point was mk677 isnt garbage. It isnt GH but it gives very good results for the money.

Just my opinion though.

- - - Updated - - -

But, as above, you can't argue on price. That's economics vs results. GH can and MUST beat what amounts to an enhancer of natural levels

Oh completely agree! My only issue with GH is the fragility, reconstitution (being very delicate with it), refrigeration, pinning daily, etc.

With a wife and kids that is near impossible for me lol. Test once a week I can do. MK677 adds to that. I am going to try though to figure out a way to discreetly store it and try running it for about 3-4 months come this winter. Its definitely on my list.

Back
Top Bottom