Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first steroid cycle

NRN633

Registered
Was planning my first steroid cycle and wanted to start using dbol the first 4 weeks by itself then start using testosterone once I got shut down. My plan was this:
dianabol dbol 50mg a day 1-4 weeks
testosterone enanthate weeks 4-12 500mg a week
aromasin EOD weeks 6-12
then run a pct, what do you thinK?

Was planning my first steroid cycle and wanted to start using dbol the first 4 weeks by itself then start using testosterone once I got shut down. My plan was this:
aromasin EOD weeks 6-12

Why not just run test and see how your body reacts? All the experienced guys seem to say start off with a basic test cycle with a reasonable dose and see how you react.

Makes no since. Either run test the entire 12 weeks or do dbol only for 6-8 weeks. I would suggest test for the 12 weeks.

aromasin EOD weeks 6-12

I like this cycle but test needs to be used day one, testosterone injection 1st and aromasin needs to start day 1.

Test shpuld be from the start. Waiting until you're shutdown with no test in your system makes zero sense

aromasin EOD weeks 6-12

Brother it looks like you should be listening to your podcast!

Here is an episode all about steroids for newbies:
Steroids for n00bs
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...anavarprimobolan-depotequipoise-testosterone/

I'm a bit more conservative than most. I'd say start with test only 300mg-400mg for 12 weeks and see how you react.

Then when you start to add other compounds it will be able to identify the source of side effects.

And I know, alot of guys will say minimum 500mg test but I call BS. I've yet to go over 400mg on my blasts and I see solid gains. I know plenty of guys who have run <500mg with great success.

Also I agree with others, would like to see age, bodyfat, training experience, etc.

Nah man
200 to 250 a week max pin every day spliting the dose up to control your estrogen you shouldn’t use a ai keep it on hand .
Run the dbol on the back end of the cycle at 30mg only work out days less sides and your
Still going to get a lot out of a little with less problems .

Back
Top Bottom