Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First steroid cycle at age 21?

Iron Ares

Registered
I’m 20 years old and shortly will be turning 21 and I’m interested in running the best and most tolerable steroid cycle. I’ve been lifting since age 12 but not serious until age 14. My diet is well rounded running basically bulking and cutting depending on my goals at the time. My training regimen is intense and my coach is is suggesting running a deca only cycle due to the idea that running deca alone has less sides then test and the ais/ other drugs to combat the nasty sides. However my research is pointing me in the direction that, that’s not true? Also my height is 6’4 and I’m 250 lbs rn after my 20 pound bulk. Would love to hear some suggestions so this cycle can be run as safe as possible!

Here's the Absolute Best Suggestion for any 20 year old.

You are Too Young to do any AAS, your Coach doesn't have your Long Term Health in mind.

Your Natty Test is still Peaking, and won't Reach its Peak until you are 25 years old.

We always talk about what doing a Cycle at Too Young of an Age can do to your Body.
Effecting the HPT-Axis and the Endocrine System.

But we never talk about what it can do to your Brain.
As your Brain is also still Developing until you are 25 years old.
And the Effects can be Devastating....................................... JP

Well the goal here is longevity but to be stage ready there are necessary evils. However it’s possible for me to wait it out which I’m going to do thanks to your input and my own research on clinical studies. I just really hope that in 4 years I don’t fall behind my competition. But enough said, thank you guys for keeping it real with me!

you do what you want man

just keep in mind you start using steroids now you will destroy your HPTA very likely permanently.. also the economic impacts of using steroids is quite steep if you count ancillaries and pct too.

as long as you are aware of this then you are making your own decision. I personally don't think anyone should use steroids until they are atleast 28 or 29+ and they have their diet/training on point

Well the goal here is longevity but to be stage ready there are necessary evils. However it’s possible for me to wait it out which I’m going to do thanks to your input and my own research on clinical studies. I just really hope that in 4 years I don’t fall behind my competition. But enough said, thank you guys for keeping it real with me!

For what it's worth, I'm a pro. Since you are interested in competing - I am guessing that's your end goal?

The tortoise catches the hare every time. This sport is a marathon. I see so many young guys burn themselves out by starting steroids way too young.

It took me 10 years to win my pro card. You have time on your side. You're young. Be patient. I promise that if you start a steroid cycle right away, you will end up regretting it

Going on gear with the HOPE of winning and MAYBE becoming a pro to do what... make money? Is a HUGE roll of the dice. Unlike a pro-baller etc where you might earn enough money to get knee joints etc replaced few bodybuilders do.

You are already 250lbs.......why on earth do you want to be using steroids? Especially at such a young age. Not only is that amount of weight putting a lot of stress on your organs, you can really fuck up your HPTA.

Back
Top Bottom