Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid Cycle ends this week!!!!

Sylvan9595

Hello my first steroid cycle will end this week on Wednesday

I have everything I need from the perfect pct: Nolvadex,Clomid,Aromasin,Cardarine,Ostarine,N2 Guard and HCGenerate ES
Now can I add anything else???
Should I keep everything the same: food,training,sleeping???? Or should i change some stuff????
Thanks for any help

looks like you got everything your gonna need... maybe d asparic acid -- and some tribulus ! Usually you want to keep your calorie intake high if you were on a bulk in order to maintain the muscle!

What were your stats before the cycle and what are your stats now. I'd be interested to know how you much size you gained for your first cycle.

Thanks for all the help I have some Bridge left at home and i will oder 2 bottles more
I heard bridge is only effective in higher dosage right??? How much should I take??? 4-5 caps???

Thanks for all the help I have some Bridge left at home and i will oder 2 bottles more
I heard bridge is only effective in higher dosage right??? How much should I take??? 4-5 caps???

You may have heard that it can equal the fadogia content of HCGenerate at higher dosages, but BRIDGE alone has many other useful ingredients. A great supp.

looks like you got everything your gonna need... maybe d asparic acid -- and some tribulus ! Usually you want to keep your calorie intake high if you were on a bulk in order to maintain the muscle!

HCGenerate has plenty of Bulgarian trib. D-spark would be a good idea though. Just careful you don't use too much AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you keep training with a high enough intensity, get enough food and sleep and you should be good to go man.

Keep us posted on your progress bro. Sounds like you have done your research and have some good supps on hand

I have everything I need from the perfect pct: Nolvadex,Clomid,Aromasin,Cardarine,Ostarine,N2 Guard and HCGenerate ES
Should I keep everything the same: food,training,sleeping???? Or should i change some stuff????
Thanks for any help

well what was your diet and training like before??? i cant answer that question without more info good friend.If its in another thread, not everyone will or did see it.

i would add n2slin in your whole cycle and pct.Its a game changer and makes sure you get the most out of every calorie you consume.

Thanks for any help

Hey man good to hear you have everything all laid out ahead of time. thats what i like to see!

How was your cycle and what did it consist of? gains? time on?

Train and diet even more diligent off cycle, much less room for error.. And that's a strong PCT which is critical in keeping gains and recovery, how's it going?

Back
Top Bottom