Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first symptoms of stroke with steroids?

aidshiv2os

Planning to start TRT at 200mgs of cyptionate per week.
I want to add sustanon 500mgs per week.
would I have any issues with a possible stroke? and if so how would I know?

what do you mean you are planning to start trt? is it medically prescribed? i can tell you that 200 mg, unless you are SEVERELY hypogonadal, is too high for trt... second, if you are just starting trt, you dont just jump in and start cycling, you let it work for a while... 700 mg total of test per week can be problematic, yes... it will cause more sides... you dont sound like you have any idea what you are doing and thats a dangerous game to be playing

Yes you are going to have some serious issues once you get a stroke, meaning it's goodbye then more than likely. And the unfortunate thing is you might not get any warning signs beforehand.
What I would like to know though what is this idea of injecting additional half a gram of test to your body?

First step= Have you had your blood tested to see where your test is currently at?
If it is low for your age group , than you can see what you need for TRT

I am currently on Test C, 200 every 2 weeks, from my primary Doctor.
took about a year for the my doctor to finally get to one shot bi-monthly. Started at 1 shot every month , was useless, my test was at 100 OUCH
just started the shots every 2 weeks, had labs done today, will find out results on Monday.

See a doctor, Good Luck

I'll just address the stroke issue - is it something you've been told you can have? A family issue?

First step= Have you had your blood tested to see where your test is currently at?
If it is low for your age group , than you can see what you need for TRT

I am currently on Test C, 200 every 2 weeks, from my primary Doctor.
took about a year for the my doctor to finally get to one shot bi-monthly. Started at 1 shot every month , was useless, my test was at 100 OUCH
just started the shots every 2 weeks, had labs done today, will find out results on Monday.

See a doctor, Good Luck

I know everyone is different but this is still not a good protocol Swede, should be injecting twice a week minimum to keep levels more stable , every two weeks you're gonna be up and down like a roller coaster with the way you feel and your levels

Why would you? Do you have a heart condition? Ate you on medication for cholesterol or blood pressure? Have you had any medical condition to indicate a stroke. If the answer is yes to any, then you shouldn't cycle

I know everyone is different but this is still not a good protocol Swede, should be injecting twice a week minimum to keep levels more stable , every two weeks you're gonna be up and down like a roller coaster with the way you feel and your levels

I agree with you 100P, took almost a year to get to this point
first Gel , useless
than 1 pin a MONTH,
just got him to once every 2 weeks, labs last Friday, Results Monday, will be low, he will say I am not pinning correctly

Doctors do not know everything , for sure.
But, I am working within the system, for now

Started at 1 shot every month , was useless, my test was at 100 OUCH
just started the shots every 2 weeks, had labs done today, will find out results on Monday

Ouch! 1 injection of Cyp a month? My doc had me on 1 a week and I could feel the roller coaster effects some weeks. The thing I love about my clinic is they send me my vials and syringes so I can pin at home. This made it super easy to change to twice a week injections.

Unfortunately they rip me off on price and my insurance doesn't cover it.

Listen to these guys, they know their shit and they look out for people here. I'm pretty new to the forum but have been researching here for a while.

Also, I speak from experience when I tell you that you don't want to go down that road of starting TRT if you don't need it. I'm on doctor prescribed TRT but it is from a shady, money hungry clinic who cares more about a dollar than their patients. I was put on TRT when I didn't really need it and now I'm regretting it.

In the next couple months I'll be starting a long PCT to see if I can come off and get back to decent numbers naturally but there are no guarantees. If it doesn't work I'll be back on for life. It's kind of depressing. I made a life altering decision without doing my research or putting enough thought into it but hopefully I can keep others from making the same mistake.

Starting TRT is not something to take lightly. If you haven't already, see a doctor, get some bloodwork and put some serious thought into this. This isn't something you can just simply change your mind on later.

Back
Top Bottom