Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test cycle log

sydneylifter1991

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Stats:
Height:6'2
Weight:107.3kg (down from 112kg 4 weeks ago, will be dropping more pre cycle depending on how long it takes to get everything I need)

Been lifting weights on and off for about 11 years, have been mostly inconsistent with regular injuries including a couple major ankle surgeries. The last 3 years have been a lot better with a more solid approach and better results.

This is the cycle I'm planning on doing:

10 week steroid cycle
500g test c/week, pinned twice weekly
12mg aromasin 2-3/week

6 week oral cycle
30-50mg anavar/day
30-40mg tbol/day
500mg tudca/day

5 week PCT
5mg novodex/day
10mg clomid/day
Test booster with 100mg fadogia and tribulus as a minimum, planning on taking this for 4 weeks after the main PCT finishes
(If any other Aussies know of a good fadogia/tribulus test booster I can get my hands on let me know about it, also looking for somewhere I can get my bloods done).

I had a call with Steve last week, wanted to go in with some confidence and Steve gave me some of that, there were a few items with ranges that he had suggested, I'd like to go for the higher anavar/tbol.

Still not totally 100% on the 500mg test/week, considering the 250mg/week, again I'd like to go for the higher dosage as I feel fairly confident with the way I manage some old injuries (knees and left ankle).

Currently training full body workouts 4 days/week, my first 4 exercises are a mix of push, hip dominant, pull, knee dominant, with the order changing each day, followed up by another 3 exercises where I hit more isolation work and throw in the odd superset. I've really liked full body because I don't need a dedicated leg day where I put my knees/ankle under a lot of stress. I'm looking to up this to 6 days a week on cycle, let me know what you guys think of this.

Thinking about my diet, yesterday my macros were 142g C, 99g F and 284g P.

I can really be robotic with my diet, happy to eat mostly the same food every day, would love to hear any suggestions with anything about diet.

Will update this plan and be more specific as I get more advice and draw closer to starting it up, hoping to start within the next few weeks.

Stats:
Height:6'2
Weight:107.3kg (down from 112kg 4 weeks ago, will be dropping more pre cycle depending on how long it takes to get everything I need)

Been lifting weights on and off for about 11 years, have been mostly inconsistent with regular injuries including a couple major ankle surgeries. The last 3 years have been a lot better with a more solid approach and better results.

This is the cycle I'm planning on doing:

10 week steroid cycle
500g test c/week, pinned twice weekly
12mg aromasin 2-3/week

6 week oral cycle
30-50mg anavar/day
30-40mg tbol/day
500mg tudca/day

5 week PCT
5mg novodex/day
10mg clomid/day
Test booster with 100mg fadogia and tribulus as a minimum, planning on taking this for 4 weeks after the main PCT finishes
(If any other Aussies know of a good fadogia/tribulus test booster I can get my hands on let me know about it, also looking for somewhere I can get my bloods done).

I had a call with Steve last week, wanted to go in with some confidence and Steve gave me some of that, there were a few items with ranges that he had suggested, I'd like to go for the higher anavar/tbol.

Still not totally 100% on the 500mg test/week, considering the 250mg/week, again I'd like to go for the higher dosage as I feel fairly confident with the way I manage some old injuries (knees and left ankle).

Currently training full body workouts 4 days/week, my first 4 exercises are a mix of push, hip dominant, pull, knee dominant, with the order changing each day, followed up by another 3 exercises where I hit more isolation work and throw in the odd superset. I've really liked full body because I don't need a dedicated leg day where I put my knees/ankle under a lot of stress. I'm looking to up this to 6 days a week on cycle, let me know what you guys think of this.

Thinking about my diet, yesterday my macros were 142g C, 99g F and 284g P.

I can really be robotic with my diet, happy to eat mostly the same food every day, would love to hear any suggestions with anything about diet.

Will update this plan and be more specific as I get more advice and draw closer to starting it up, hoping to start within the next few weeks.

I would do 500mgs test/week imo go for it dont do 250mgs thats like sports TRT

post up some face blurred pics of before
you can use ibb.com or imgur

Sounds like a solid plan. Maybe post up what a typical day of eating looks like.

My eating is fluctuating a bit in terms of what I eat, 2 months ago I went from eating real rubbish to getting more serious again, the plan ultimately is this:

1st meal: Oats+fruit/granola/honey
2nd meal: Chicken breast+pasta or rice+veggies
3rd meal: I rotate between a couple meals I get from this delivery service (beef+pasta/chicken+pasta) for 3 days a week, I make my own beef burrito on another 3 days (this is pretty heavy, beef+tortilla+rice+avo+cheese+beans+salsa)

I plan on dedicating 1 meal a week to something flexible, mostly eating out, but even in that case I'll be sticking to something clean+good macros if possible.

With eating more generally I've had some ups and downs with food. Was very overweight for a long time, ended up eating a lot cleaner for a 5 month period where I lost 40+kg but didn't really understand how bad it was for me. That ended up leading to an issue with blood pressure that I've mostly got under control now, but I'm looking forward to eating well without approaching it with brute force like I did for that 5 month period or the time before that where I went the other way and overate for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention that I'd be getting a couple serves of protein powder a day too, and on days where I workout I normally eat a protein cookie/muffin I buy.

My eating is fluctuating a bit in terms of what I eat, 2 months ago I went from eating real rubbish to getting more serious again, the plan ultimately is this:

1st meal: Oats+fruit/granola/honey
2nd meal: Chicken breast+pasta or rice+veggies
3rd meal: I rotate between a couple meals I get from this delivery service (beef+pasta/chicken+pasta) for 3 days a week, I make my own beef burrito on another 3 days (this is pretty heavy, beef+tortilla+rice+avo+cheese+beans+salsa)

I plan on dedicating 1 meal a week to something flexible, mostly eating out, but even in that case I'll be sticking to something clean+good macros if possible.

With eating more generally I've had some ups and downs with food. Was very overweight for a long time, ended up eating a lot cleaner for a 5 month period where I lost 40+kg but didn't really understand how bad it was for me. That ended up leading to an issue with blood pressure that I've mostly got under control now, but I'm looking forward to eating well without approaching it with brute force like I did for that 5 month period or the time before that where I went the other way and overate for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention that I'd be getting a couple serves of protein powder a day too, and on days where I workout I normally eat a protein cookie/muffin I buy.

you have to get the meals down and lets get some meal logs

like write your meals down daily and post them

I want to see how much protein carbs fats you doing lets see it

Back
Top Bottom