Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test cycle not gaining size

firstcycle1125

Well i am on my 4th week started June 13th. I am not gaining any size or strength. Should I cut the AI back could my estrogen be too low causing me not to gain?

Shouldn't be running AI without needing it. First cycle you won't know how you respond to estrogen. Also you need to eat eat eat to feed the muscle. Test won't do much without carbs and protein.

The guy who was mentoring me on my cycle said to have the AI on hand and use it EOD ( I messed up and thought he was meaning start and use it not only if needed) so dropped the AI and will hope to see some results soon. Dropping that and eating more should help right ? Sorry for the annoying or dumb question and far as workout I have dropped reps from 10-15 down to 4-6 on compounds and then upped the accessories from 10-12 to 15-20 on reps

I disagree with the AI suggestions. You can change the frequency and or the dose but not using it at all can mean you'll already have an issue before you start using it. The horse having bolted. The OP doesn't say what or how much gear he's using either.

I wouldnt blame the ai. That's a far stretch. You're 4 weeks in on a long ester. Thwts when gains typically START

I don't think it's the AI. And like others have said, at that dose I'd recommend AI from the beginning. You can always adjust as needed. You should be getting bloods by week 4-5 anyway and I doubt you would crash your E. Unless you were taking way too much.

I'd get bloods ASAP. That's the first step to finding out what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wouldn't expect a whole lot by week 4 on nothing but Test E.

My man run the test e 500mg per week. Drop your ai for now and pull bloods if possible. Eat more and lift some heavy stuff up my man. Your over thinking this.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Steroids are not magic and long esters are just starting to peak for you now. Just make sure you are eating enough and training hard. If the steroids are legit they will add to your results. They will not create results without the other parts being dialed in though.

Again dont drop the AI, thats a bad idea. You likely need some dose of an AI and your dose is a good starting point. Get bloods done in the next week or so and see your test levels and your estogen. If estrogen is too low then you can reduce your AI dosage but id be hesitant to drop because most people need an AI at 500mg/week and if you drop it and your estrogen goes through the roof its much more difficult to reign it back in.

Back
Top Bottom