Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Cycle

trynagrind27

Registered
Hey everyone - I've been surfing these forums for awhile now gathering as much advice as possible. Now starting my first test e cycle. I'm 27 years old, 225lbs, 6ft. Looking to do 12 weeks of test e at 500mg/week (250mg monday and 250mg thursday). Running 12.5mg of aromasin EOD along with N2guard everyday, 3 caps AM 3 caps PM, 20mg cardarine, 50mg andarine (for both I do half am and half pm). I have hcgen, nolva, clomid and plan to follow perfect PCT.

My diet consists of 225g P, 85g F, 315g C which is roughly 2925 calories a day. I'm struggling with this part. I'd like to put on size here obviously but I dont want to pack on fat with it. Are my macros and calories ok here for a cycle? Or do I need to really load up on calories to get the full effect of test. I'm not looking to get as big as a house. But I dont want to waste my cycle under eating either.

I started this thread a little late. Already had my first 2 pins. Will continue to update. Please leave advice and tips. Thanks!

Hey everyone - I've been surfing these forums for awhile now gathering as much advice as possible. Now starting my first test e cycle. I'm 27 years old, 225lbs, 6ft. Looking to do 12 weeks of test e at 500mg/week (250mg monday and 250mg thursday). Running 12.5mg of aromasin EOD along with N2guard everyday, 3 caps AM 3 caps PM, 20mg cardarine, 50mg andarine (for both I do half am and half pm). I have hcgen, nolva, clomid and plan to follow perfect PCT.

My diet consists of 225g P, 85g F, 315g C which is roughly 2925 calories a day. I'm struggling with this part. I'd like to put on size here obviously but I dont want to pack on fat with it. Are my macros and calories ok here for a cycle? Or do I need to really load up on calories to get the full effect of test. I'm not looking to get as big as a house. But I dont want to waste my cycle under eating either.

I started this thread a little late. Already had my first 2 pins. Will continue to update. Please leave advice and tips. Thanks!

From those 225 how much is fat? Is your goal just bulking up or cutting also?

I've never actually had my bf tested but based off of bf chart pictures I'm between 15-20%. I'd like to put on lean muscle as well as lose some fat.

- - - Updated - - -

From those 225 how much is fat? Is your goal just bulking up or cutting also?

I've never actually had my bf tested but based off of bf chart pictures I'm between 15-20%. I'd like to put on lean muscle as well as lose some fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say two things, exercise and diet which yes takes longer or if you wanna jump ride in. 1-16 week test 250mg, 1-6 week winny 50mg ed and 1-30 weeks aromasin 12.5mg eod. That's what i would recommend

20200112_070900.jpg
20200112_070839.jpg
Dont know if these pics will post - didnt think it was that bad

- - - Updated - - -

You're too fat to be using gear.

As usual per other threads you provide no beneficial content

you don't need steroids yet with that physique at all. what i would focus on is fixing your diet and training right now. i would peg your body fat at close to 20% which is not bad in the current American climate since most americans are flat out obese. but for an athlete looking to juice it is too high.

very simple solution here bro. get in touch with me for a 1 on 1 consult. I hate your diet, and i hate that you are counting macros and trying to hit a certain caloric intake. I don't teach people counting calories or counting macros, that is a backwards and incorrect way to reach your goals. this needs to be fixed first otherwise you will spin your wheels forever.

Hey man, sorry to say, but they are right. You have to take you diet in another direction. You have to loose 10kg before starting Test to see results.

as you can likely see, everyone is giving you the same sort of advice and i completely agree... you need to get in better condition before you are using steroids man

I don't want to pile on man but I agree with everyone else. I know exactly where you are coming from. I am on TRT and was close to running a blast a few months back when I was between 20-25%

After doing some research and listening to the guys on here, I decided to wait. I'm down to around 15% and should be lower but I stalled over the holidays due to poor diet. I'm back on track now and plan on blasting when I get around 12%.

No need to rush, just get your diet and training dialed in and you will shed the fat in no time.

There is no rush man. It would be a waste of time if you dont already have years of consistent diet and training. years meaning like 6-10yrs of knowing what to do, how to train ,how to diet for specific goal, and getting to know your body. And knowing that you can consistently stick to something and not quit later on down the road. Its a lifestyle. If youve paid your dues as a natural, a little bit of gear will take you far

You are 20% or more. Good thing is that it's easy to lose weight at that bf. That first cycle is sometimes the best. You don't want to have to do a big cut afterwards and lose all that sweet muscle. Steroids are unhealthy too so you want to be as healthy as possible to mitigate any side effects. That's includes a low body fat and good bloodwork precycle.

Back
Top Bottom