Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time anabolics run

Mrroll

Registered
I’m 31 years old
5’10’’
170 pounds
lifting experience: 12 years
I have hit a plateau and think I am ready to take the next step to use anabolics, would like to bulk up on this cycle, I’m tired of being skinny for my height. Which steroids are good for bulking? I want to put on 30 pounds fast

Test enan 500mgs/week
dbol 40mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs eod
ostazol 5 caps preworkout
you'll get thick

you haven't hit your plateau with those stats, not even close

you need to get on a good workout program. that is #1. also proper nutrition is important

other guys will recommend steroids but i would never put you on steroids at 170 pounds at your height

I’m 31 years old
5’10’’
170 pounds
lifting experience: 12 years
I have hit a plateau and think I am ready to take the next step to use anabolics, would like to bulk up on this cycle, I’m tired of being skinny for my height. Which steroids are good for bulking? I want to put on 30 pounds fast

No. 5lbs at a time. Not 30

I agree with Lev on the cycle if you decide this route but Steve nailed it. You need to start pushing more clean food that will do more than you think. Get serious about diet/training/sleep and you will see a major difference.

There is no such thing as gaining 30 lbs fast unless it's fat. I think your diet is lacking so until you fix that steroids won't help to put mass on you either

Back
Top Bottom