Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time Clenbuterol

hunterx

Registered
Greetings to y'all!

My cousin and I are on our 5th day of the same Clen 40mg daily aiming for a 2 weeks off and on. He's been dealing with cramps and palpitation since day 2 whilst i felt none of the side effects except mild dry mouth occasionally. My cousin height/weight is 179cm/92kg and I'm 181cm/89kg, we follow pretty same diet. Is it something i should be worrying about?
Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings to y'all!

My cousin and I are on our 5th day of the same Clen 40mg daily aiming for a 2 weeks off and on. He's been dealing with cramps and palpitation since day 2 whilst i felt none of the side effects except mild dry mouth occasionally. My cousin height/weight is 179cm/92kg and I'm 181cm/89kg, we follow pretty same diet. Is it something i should be worrying about?
Sorry for my bad english.

bro add some taurine daily and some electrolyes...and get some cardazol...

ask yourself are the sides worth it? also the hidden damage it is doing. remember clen was never even approved in the US to be used in the first place and it is an asthma medication. it really does not burn fat well in 95% of people.

if it damages your endurance then how does that help you in the long run?

In my humble opinion, clen is never worth using due to the dangerous side effects. It is very harsh on your cardiovascular health. Plus all the sides like shaking, increased heart rate, heartburn, increased perspiration, etc. I would much rather see you try something like Cardarine with N2Slin.

Cardarine - 20mg per day - https://sarms.forsale/product/gw-501516/
N2Slin - 2 caps before 2 or 3 meals each day - https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Need2Slin-p50.html

Absolutely, clen is nasty shit! I added cardarine at 20mg/day 3 weeks ago and I honestly have never used such an effective fat burning chemical with no noticeable side effects. I really would suggest that it's worth a try,. I am using the cardarine from sarms for sale.

Absolutely, clen is nasty shit! I added cardarine at 20mg/day 3 weeks ago and I honestly have never used such an effective fat burning chemical with no noticeable side effects. I really would suggest that it's worth a try,. I am using the cardarine from sarms for sale.

I have some S4S cardarine as well and will be using it in the next few weeks or so. It is my absolute favourite compound.

I have some S4S cardarine as well and will be using it in the next few weeks or so. It is my absolute favourite compound.

Yeah man, I wish this had been around when I was competing. I added this to my test prop, masteron and HGH a few weeks ago and I could seriously be competition ready in probably a month if I were inclined to. I'm pretty susceptible to cortisol too and I can definitely feel and see a reduction in that. It's really an amazing compound!

Back
Top Bottom