Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cut advice

Elocc86

Registered
Hey, just finished a bulking cycle
and looking for some advice for a diet, drugs and cutting down as I have never actually tried shredding before despite wanting to many times.
Only did Test-E @ 500mg/week and Deca Durabolin @ 300mg/week with Dbol @ 50mg/day.
Also, Pramipexole @ 12.5mg ed as well as Aromasin @ 6.25-12.5mg ed

I was thinking this would be good for a cut after doing some research but most likely overkill and expensive.
Also, what diet would be best for this?
From what I’ve heard over the years lower carb seems to be the norm for a cut.

33yo Male
6’3
No idea of body fat% probably 15%

Test-E @ 250mg x2/week for 16 weeks
Masteron-E @ 250mg x2/week for 16 weeks
Primobolin (oral) @ 25mg x3/day for 16 weeks
Winstrol (oral) @ 25mg x2/day added in weeks 12-16
Aromasin 6.25mg Ed (use if needed)

(Maybe, never used these before)
T3 @ 25mcg x2/day for 12 weeks
Clen
Day 1-3: 40 mcg/day
Day 3-6: 60 mcg/day
Day 6-9: 80 mcg/day
Day 9-12: 100 mcg/day
Day 12+: 120 mcg/day

You are probably going to tell me to just do the diet and not take any drugs except maybe test, but let’s say hypothetically, If I was going to take something is this a good cycle?
Not sure if I should leave anything out or add something in?
I have access to anything that there is pretty much as I have a good source here in canada.
Thanks for your time.

Hey, just finished a bulking cycle
and looking for some advice for a diet, drugs and cutting down as I have never actually tried shredding before despite wanting to many times.
Only did Test-E @ 500mg/week and Deca Durabolin @ 300mg/week with Dbol @ 50mg/day.
Also, Pramipexole @ 12.5mg ed as well as Aromasin @ 6.25-12.5mg ed

I was thinking this would be good for a cut after doing some research but most likely overkill and expensive.
Also, what diet would be best for this?
From what I’ve heard over the years lower carb seems to be the norm for a cut.

33yo Male
6’3
No idea of body fat% probably 15%

Test-E @ 250mg x2/week for 16 weeks
Masteron-E @ 250mg x2/week for 16 weeks
Primobolin (oral) @ 25mg x3/day for 16 weeks
Winstrol (oral) @ 25mg x2/day added in weeks 12-16
Aromasin 6.25mg Ed (use if needed)

(Maybe, never used these before)
T3 @ 25mcg x2/day for 12 weeks
Clen
Day 1-3: 40 mcg/day
Day 3-6: 60 mcg/day
Day 6-9: 80 mcg/day
Day 9-12: 100 mcg/day
Day 12+: 120 mcg/day

You are probably going to tell me to just do the diet and not take any drugs except maybe test, but let’s say hypothetically, If I was going to take something is this a good cycle?
Not sure if I should leave anything out or add something in?
I have access to anything that there is pretty much as I have a good source here in canada.
Thanks for your time.
I would only do one oral. Im not familiar with oral primo, and I could be wrong, but I would assume it alkylated meaning its liver toxic and therefore should not be run for more than 6 weeks. Definitely stay away from the clen and t3. Also, I dont see a need to run that 16 weeks. 12 would be fine. Assuming you will be on a strict diet, I just dont enjoy cutting for more than 12 weeks at at time.

its not that great before the clen and t3 but with it, yeah, its horrible... dont even consider running that shit... i actually turn down paying clients who want me to coach them on that shit because i know noone should ever use them...

thats a lot of dht in the cycle itself... i have no issue with it... just know that could possibly be rough on your hair... if you want extra cutting, add something far safer and extremely effective, which would be sarms... gw501516 and sr9009 would be so ideal as would s4.. s4 with winstrol and masteron is a dream for all the muscle hardening, vascularity and strength you can get...

you can get your sarms at https://sarms.forsale

i agree with dylan. if you want to cut use sarms

yes that steroid cycle is overkill and expensive and you will be dissapointed in your results if you are starting at 15% body fat. winny should not even be used unless you are sub 10%

Thanks for that information guys.
Oral primo is not never toxic at all btw.
Also, I’m not sure about Sarms or their effectiveness though I would be willing to possibly try them except they are pricey and I know for a fact steroids work as expected so worth the cash.
Maybe I’ll just jump into a cutting diet and hold off on the gear for now since it’s my first cut.
I could always add in just the Winny near the end depending on how I look.
Anyways, thank you again guys.

sarms are extremely effective if you have the quality....

i can tell you this, sarms are far more effective than the oral version of primo, which would be a complete waste of time and money... now injectable primo is a different story but oral primo is a waste... i assure you that sarms are excellent to say the least... I would be happy to help you with a recommendation and dosing etc...

I’m surprised no one has mentioned this. Cutting isn’t easy. Especially if you’ve never tried to before. It takes a lot of work to tighten up your diet, cardio, and stick to it to slim down. Bulking is easy (for most)

How much do you weigh and what’s your target weight? Given, numbers on the scale aren’t always important but is a good measure of progress when slimming down and aren’t able to or know how to figure bf%

Hardcore dieters can drop 30lbs in 12 weeks. I was realistically expecting to drop 20lbs in 12 weeks. I was hopeful for 30lbs, I fell in the middle and dropped 26lbs. Just know what your goal is, and be realistic so you don’t set yourself up for failure

Good luck bud[emoji1417]

Fir cutting it's hard to beat sarms. You also wont get the shutdown or sides that steroids bring

I know steroids aren't fat burners and I'm not recommending anything to anyone, but why does Tren work so well (for me, anyway) at cutting? I actually recomp like crazy on it and have a hard time bulking on Tren ( plus Test) alone.

I know steroids aren't fat burners and I'm not recommending anything to anyone, but why does Tren work so well (for me, anyway) at cutting? I actually recomp like crazy on it and have a hard time bulking on Tren ( plus Test) alone.
That's how tren works for many. I've never been able to put on a pound with it.

See above about what I said on side effe ts and shutdown and tren is the most side effect ridden harshest steroid in existence. It's like poison for your body

it aids in it, not an actual fat burner. it works with whatever your goal/eating habits are.

it aids in it, not an actual fat burner. it works with whatever your goal/eating habits are.

THIS!

Personally, I would have dylan provide advice on what sarms would be good for cutting, all you are trying to do is preserve your muscle. Save the juice for when you bulk.

I dropped about 40lbs in 4 months, and my diet was just locked in. It was fucking hard. I signed up at a F45 and really focused on my functional strength that I lost from doing bodybuilding workouts for years and years I read about online. Did I lose "power"? absolutely. But also gained about 1-2lbs of lean body mass in the process, and ended up looking much more athletic then just big and puffy. I seriously suggest it to anyone that has a hard time doing cardio on their own.

Back
Top Bottom