Thread: First Time Cycle Test E only

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First Time Cycle Test E only

Hey there,

First post and thought I would share my experience my first cycle.

Pinacle Labs Test E 500mg a week
    AI Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (started in week 7 I think)
    PCT Clomid & Nolva

Okay so before I jumped on I have been lifting for around 10 years, started in high school and like most people just got the itch for it and have been doing it ever since, anyway so I thought if I'm gonna fork out the money for the gear I wanna make it worth my while so I will get myself a coach who I get monthly checkins with and I get nutrition and training protocols off them.

Got my bloods done before I started my cycle and look all good, I am a mid range testosterone level guy coming in at 402 pmol/l with the normal ranges being from 150 - 700 ( I apologise if this is a strange unit it of measure).

Got a blood test at 6 weeks in and my test levels were at 4499 so a pretty good increase there, my estrogen levels also went up out of the normal range from 87 pmol/l to 219. this is when i started using my AI.

I am now in week 11 of a 13 week cycle and to date I have gained 9.5kg of Lean muscle and reduced my body fat % from 11.6 to 8.5.

sorry about the dis jointedness of this post, I have been weighing up writing something like this for a while and just decided to cuff it tonight :P.
    I have progress shots and shit if people wanna see that kinda thing, just didnt wanna go throwing them up there straight away.

feel free to hit me up with any questions, I also have a few questions.

Should I continue to run my AI all the way though my ester clearance period and PCT or when should i stop it. my PCT dosages are Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/20/20/20.

Cheers

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should run your AI throughout your entire cycle and PCT - you are correct.

Remember that when you stop your cycle, you don't actually stop. It takes months for the esters to clear out of your body so you want to keep using your AI even though you are no longer doing injections.

I personally would run a much better PCT if I was you. The old school 2 SERM clomid/nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all. You are going to recover optimally with that PCT.

Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    It explains exactly how to run a proper PCT so you keep all the gains after your cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate,

Thanks heaps for your response! Yeah I did come across that PCT protocol only a few days ago when I was browsing the forums. Unfortunately I dont think im gonna have the fund over the next few weeks to go and get the SARMS and the HCGenerate, but it is definatley something I'm going to do in my next cycle, do you know if the HCGenerate is available in AUS?? cheers

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like you had absolutely incredible results. That shows hard work and consistency with diet and training. Great job man.

Next time run that AI from day 1. As you saw from the blood work, waiting is a mistake because everyone is different and can have estrogen spike at any time. It is always better to prevent it than use as a remedy. This is how guys get gyno. I am glad that didn't happen to you.

Good advice on the PCT above. Just something to keep in mind for next time. N2BM will ship to you in AUS no problem.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate, yeah im pretty happy so far still have 2 weeks on and trying to get the most out of it so i will update this post with my final pinches and shit I have a check in at the end of this month Im pretty sure. Training and nutrition have been very strict, I'm lucky with the coach I have he doesnt just give out cookie cutter advice everything is what is best for your body type, so me and my mate who both joined at the same time have been on completely different training and nutrition protocols the whole time.

Yeah this is where it starts to confuse me a little so maybe you could shed some more light on the situation, so in regards to running an AI from day one could that cause some problems in the initial weeks do you think as the Test hasnt fully been released as its a slow ester? or is it better to stay on top of it from day one so that it doesnt get range at all on cycle, yeah no gyno mate the only estrogenic sides I have experienced was getting really tired, and a little bit of agression here and there but other than that I havent encountered any other problems.

Yep will definatly be looking to incorporate a few more things into PCT next time, next cycle tho I plan on running a lower doseage of Test and see what gains I get, i figure you can always bump it up if you start a bit lower.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice results dude!