Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with eq

osevelti

This is my first time with Equipoise and I want to make sure that I do it right
I bought four vials all of it. And I have plenty of testosterone. It was left over from previous cycle
what would you do for a bulking stack?
I’m 5’9’’ and 182 pounds 14% body fat. 33 years old Goal is to gain about 10 pounds but clean gains

I bought four vials all of it. And I have plenty of testosterone. It was left over from previous cycle
I’m 5’9’’ and 182 pounds 14% body fat. 33 years old Goal is to gain about 10 pounds but clean gains

400mgs test enan
400mgs equipoise
12 weeks should be fine
maybe add oral tbol

I wouldn't use EQ for bulking. Plus you say clean gains. Aim for 5lbs

I just finished my cycle of 400eq and 400test about a month ago. Eq is a great lean gainer but it takes time. Don’t expect major gains. It’s a compound for the long haul. Also keep in mind it has like a 16 day half life so the time it takes for it to leave your system before doing your pct is quite awhile

Back
Top Bottom