Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time HGH

PaLifter

Registered
Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll.

Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been reading a lot of posts about steroid injections but many people who post are/have been taking steroids for months/years. Because I only have these 20 bottles, I could use help on the following questions:

1. How much dosage should I take per day? Should I increase the amount as I continue use or keep it consistent?

2. When should I take that dosage? Should I take it all at once in the morning or night or split the dosage and take it twice a day?

3. Should I take it every day or should I give my body a rest?

If there is any other important information you think I should be aware of please let me know. Thank you in advance, I appreciate your help.

Doesn't sound hypothetical to me, it sounds like what u r doing.
At your young age hgh will not do all that much.
Do u know how to reconstitute GH?

i have 2 pieces of advice

1. read about HGH, we have many articles on here for free. if you still have questions then you can post. if you are too lazy to read articles (some guys are and I get it) then hire a coach who will teach you .. you can hit me up and i will do it but it will cost ya some $$$$ and I'm not cheap lol.

2. when you do decide you are ready go to mailorderhgh.com and they will take care of you

I have read up on it. But most post I’ve seen have been from people who have taken roids before and/or have a larger supply and plan on taking them for months/years.

I was hoping you guys could help, don’t know why u came to my post just to tell me to research.

Yeah, I believe so. I am in the process of getting sterile water and I bought the needles. I was told 5ml 21g 1 1/2 inch for the needle

Ok WOW!
yes first timer for sure.

Lets start from the bottom with what you need to do because it sounds like you are ready to inject.
1. when you bought what ever you have you should have received water and HGH dry in another bottle...so two bottles, one with water to inject into the other bottle with the white powder.

2. After you have injected the water into the HGH dry bottle making it into a liquid you would then have your HGH read for injection.

3. You should have insulin needles .....1ml.....on the needle it will have numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and so on to 100 this will allow you to count iu's the number 10 on the needle is 1iu
you will need to take 2iu's per day ...so you would draw into the needle HGH up to the number 20...this means 2iu
4. inject this into your fat area on one side of the belly button.
5. If you have problems with gyno then you will need to take a pill for this.

I hope this helps

I have read up on it. But most post I’ve seen have been from people who have taken roids before and/or have a larger supply and plan on taking them for months/years.

I was hoping you guys could help, don’t know why u came to my post just to tell me to research.

Well, if you had followed my advice, you know there are those that
1) Use it for anti-aging. I'd hope at age 25 this doesn't apply to you.

2) I've two buddies who use it for treating medical conditions (Chrons and Colitis). Again we hope this doesn't apply to you

3) Tissue repair. Do you have any injuries

4) As an adjunct to other PEDs for muscle tissue and condition etc.

You don't actually say what you'd want to use it for yet want to use it and ask for advice as to how much etc. Again research would show you all of the above use different amounts.

Give us a clue

we had a doctor on the podcast last night who talked about HGH and how it is the absolute best thing for tendon/ligament healing. if you are dealing with nagging injuries get on HGH right away.. the stuff is awesome. our sponsor mailorderhgh.com sells affordable HGH

Back
Top Bottom