Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time pinning PSL sustanon

andro.g

Registered
Pinned 1 cc of tbe 250 mg sustanon. This has got to be some of the worst pip ive had. Anybody else experience this? The gear was crashed when it got here(understandable) but i reconstituted it completely.Granted it went in a lot smoother than expected so it was a quick injection. But holy fuck my quad is fucked. Kind of dreading tomorrows pin. I know my leg is gonna be fu ked for a couple more days at least. Dont really wanna have both legs crippled. Might just pin the same leg but glute.

I think this is one of those things that everybody reacts to different. I was using all short ester compounds and it hurt like a mofo when I started. After a few pins, it was all good. You may want to pin in glutes. I used to love using quads but I have found it can cause some of the most pip.

I’m taking 180 mgs of psl sust every five days. Pip makes quads a no go. Same thing the pain made it difficult to walk. Hit high up on the side of your glute. There is still a little pain but not nearly as noticeable and definitely better than the quad. Try to keep it in an area that you don’t sit on and you’ll barely notice it.

Is this the first time you are shooting your legs?
And no I would not shoot the same leg and probably not the other leg either. Otherwise you'll might just end up in a wheelchair lol.

Short esters packed a mean pip the first few times I pinned them. It's pretty common.

I started on PSL Test E a month ago and the PIP is signifacantly worse than pharma grade was. From what I've heard about Sus I can imagine yours is pretty bad.

With the E quads are a no go for me. I stick to glutes an delts. I'd suggest that you try the same.

Weird, I'd use sus 500 on quads, minor pain for 24 hrs the first time. After that, nothing.

I started on PSL Test E a month ago and the PIP is signifacantly worse than pharma grade was. From what I've heard about Sus I can imagine yours is pretty bad.

With the E quads are a no go for me. I stick to glutes an delts. I'd suggest that you try the same.

How are the delts bro?

Pinned 1 cc of tbe 250 mg sustanon. This has got to be some of the worst pip ive had. Anybody else experience this? The gear was crashed when it got here(understandable) but i reconstituted it completely.Granted it went in a lot smoother than expected so it was a quick injection. But holy fuck my quad is fucked. Kind of dreading tomorrows pin. I know my leg is gonna be fu ked for a couple more days at least. Dont really wanna have both legs crippled. Might just pin the same leg but glute.

Why is crashed gear understandable?

How are the delts bro?

Honestly it's my favorite spot. Easy access, pretty easy to aspirate and not much pain. Quads used to be my go to. Definitely the easiest spot because you can easily use both hands. The PIP from the test E is a little much plus I started getting a little paranoid about nerves.

If you've never tried delts I would definitely give it a shot. no pun intended 😁

Back
Top Bottom