bannednutrition.com

Thread: First time PSL order

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First time PSL order

I just completed my first forder with PSL. If i understand correctly, after payment is received they wait another 6 days to ship. Who can i order from domestically whom will ship immediately after payment is confirmed? If i wanted to wait weeks I would order internationally.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Don K View Post
    I just completed my first forder with PSL. If i understand correctly, after payment is received they wait another 6 days to ship. Who can i order from domestically whom will ship immediately after payment is confirmed? If i wanted to wait weeks I would order internationally.
    Not all orders will wait six days that is just a safeguard in case in the event that there could be any delays which is not out of the ordinary when ordering anything.
    You agreed to the terms and conditions upon checkout, you were aware of this when you finalized your order.
    If you just completed your first step please allow the network the opportunity to process your order.
    Please check your spam folder or log back onto the ordering site for any updates.
    Also please take into consideration different time zones..

Thank you for selecting PSL for your services..

If myself or any one of the other representatives can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PMíd you brother

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Not all orders will wait six days that is just a safeguard in case in the event that there could be any delays which is not out of the ordinary when ordering anything.
    You agreed to the terms and conditions upon checkout, you were aware of this when you finalized your order.
    If you just completed your first step please allow the network the opportunity to process your order.
    Please check your spam folder or log back onto the ordering site for any updates.
    Also please take into consideration different time zones..

Thank you for selecting PSL for your services..

If myself or any one of the other representatives can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.
    Good answer by Vision. +1
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro come on, this aint amazon you ordering from here

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    after payment is received they wait another 6 days to ship.
    no, you don't understand.
    when you place an order, no one waits another 6 days for shipping.
    Your order is queued to the others and processed as soon as possible.

the terms of time are to say that on average/at most, it takes x days to process the order.
    on every site/company it is like this.

don't worry friend, with PSL you are good hands.
    you just have to sit and wait for the postman to deliver the package to you.

enjoy euro-pharmacies products
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

No word for this awesome FREE GIVE AWAY

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys have you covered.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's a popular saying in sales and marketing, it says "Under-promise, over-deliver". It's a way of properly setting expectations that makes it a win-win for both the customer and the company. You take into account any possible delays or set backs, then you add a little extra time on top of that, and that is the expectation you should set for the customer. This makes it damn near impossible to miss the deadline. If the company comes through in the maximum timeframe, the customer is still satisfied as the proper expectations were set, and the company withholds its reputation for service. If the company comes through early, the customer is ecstatic and the company is praised. It's a win-win for both parties.

Having said that, I've placed dozens of orders with PSL and worked with probably hundreds of customers with their orders and it's very rare that it takes a full 6 days to ship. It could take as little as one day to pick up the funds and one day to ship. We just have to set the expectation properly in case there's unforeseen delays.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    6 days isnít that long when you are getting quality and you donít have to worry about what you are getting.