Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time SARM Stack Advice

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First Time SARM Stack Advice

Whatís up guys, Iím a 21 year old male who is looking to start his first SARMS cycle. Iím 5í10Ē 160 lbs and about 8% BF. Iím mainly looking to get lean muscle growth and improved endurance out of this cycle, and any strength gains are a plus. I have 3 years of solid lifting/cardio up to this point.

Iím looking at running Cardarine (20mg/day) and Ostarine (25mg/day) from SARMS1, seeing that Cardarine will boost endurance and Ostarine will help with lean muscle gains. Iím trying to keep it realistic with this cycle, and am looking for 6-8 lbs of keepable gains. Nothing crazy, I understand this is my first cycle. Baby steps. As a side note, Iím not sold on S4 for what my goals are with this cycle, but maybe you guys can convince me on it. I understand it helps with muscle hardening and strength gains, but I feel like strength will be added regardless. After plenty of research, Iím thinking I should run this 12 weeks.

Iím looking for advice on the duration of the cycle, PCT, whether or not I should run anything alongside it, and the quantity I should order. Thanks guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenSeiter View Post
    What’s up guys, I’m a 21 year old male who is looking to start his first SARMS cycle. I’m 5’10” 160 lbs and about 8% BF. I’m mainly looking to get lean muscle growth and improved endurance out of this cycle, and any strength gains are a plus. I have 3 years of solid lifting/cardio up to this point.

I’m looking at running Cardarine (20mg/day) and Ostarine (25mg/day) from SARMS1, seeing that Cardarine will boost endurance and Ostarine will help with lean muscle gains. I’m trying to keep it realistic with this cycle, and am looking for 6-8 lbs of keepable gains. Nothing crazy, I understand this is my first cycle. Baby steps. As a side note, I’m not sold on S4 for what my goals are with this cycle, but maybe you guys can convince me on it. I understand it helps with muscle hardening and strength gains, but I feel like strength will be added regardless. After plenty of research, I’m thinking I should run this 12 weeks.

I’m looking for advice on the duration of the cycle, PCT, whether or not I should run anything alongside it, and the quantity I should order. Thanks guys.
    okay bro... your definitely on the right track here but you absolutely don't understand what you would be missing with s4... you ask around and you will find that most people find s4 to be the strongest of any sarm... you are correct about muscle hardening and strength, but your missing out on not only the endurance but the lean muscle growth... its QUALITY size... its called the triple stack because all three feed off each other... each one offers a certain benefit that basically coincides with its counterparts, making each other far more effective as opposed to being run as stand alones or two at a time... All three together provide maximum results as they all provide each other the opportunity to reach full potential... its up to you but your missing out not using s4...

here is the best way to run the cycle...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
    5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
    1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ostarine and GW is a nice combination, but I would strongly suggest the triple stack with s4 to make it even better. Either way I'm sure you will enjoy it

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would definitely opt for the triple stack. S4 is the best of the sarms. You could also run LGD, cardarine, and s4 for some very impressive lean gains and fat loss. Then, run ostarine and some hcgenerate in pct to maintain what you gained on cycle while recovering at the same time
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Think I would go s4 gw and lgd bro
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i gave you the most ideal layout bro... this is a proven cycle that is extremely effective...

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry for not getting back to you guys right away, but thanks for all of the insight. In terms of quantity, I take it one of the "SARMS TRIPLE STACK PROTOCOL" will get me through the cycle? And what quantity of HCGenerate and Liquidex AI Should I order? Just want to make sure I can get through X amount of weeks.

@Dylan - I am familiar with the cycle you provided, just didn't know what I should be running alongside it. And for the HcGenerate, I don't need to get the "ES" version, do I? I doubt I will need the "Erectile Support", but I know that probably helps with older guys on cycle, as well as with stronger cycles with steroids and prohormones.

@homes - Why would you recommend LGD over Ostarine? I know it's more potent, but have you just found it to be more effective? I'm open to all advice, I know you guys have the experience.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan's set up he laid out is awesome.. i just finished it myself. Ran a full log over on ef. I'd highly recommend it. The S4 strength gains were great!
    Using Tapatalk

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willindy120 View Post
    Dylan's set up he laid out is awesome.. i just finished it myself. Ran a full log over on ef. I'd highly recommend it. The S4 strength gains were great!
    OP....trust me buddy, as one whose ran every sarm at least 3 times........you want S4 in there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenSeiter View Post
    Sorry for not getting back to you guys right away, but thanks for all of the insight. In terms of quantity, I take it one of the "SARMS TRIPLE STACK PROTOCOL" will get me through the cycle? And what quantity of HCGenerate and Liquidex AI Should I order? Just want to make sure I can get through X amount of weeks.

@Dylan - I am familiar with the cycle you provided, just didn't know what I should be running alongside it. And for the HcGenerate, I don't need to get the "ES" version, do I? I doubt I will need the "Erectile Support", but I know that probably helps with older guys on cycle, as well as with stronger cycles with steroids and prohormones.

@homes - Why would you recommend LGD over Ostarine? I know it's more potent, but have you just found it to be more effective? I'm open to all advice, I know you guys have the experience.
    you only need the ES version for your pct... you could also run unleashed/post cycle instead...

you need two bottles of hcgenerate and two bottles of liquidex on cycle... for sarms you need 4 gw, 3 s4 and 2 mk... you can mix and match on the buy 2 get 1 free at www.sarms1.com... stick with the layout i gave you... its the most effective bro...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast