Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time sarm user LGD-4033 cycle help

Kpem

Registered
So this will be my first run cycle of SARMS. I've done done mild PH runs in the past with little success and I tried powdered ostarine via Ostapure by blackstone, back in the day, as a part of my pct. After reading about LGD I had to give it a go.

I just need help programming my setup. I'm shooting for a recomp but would rather focus on size increase over fat loss. I've seen a lot of people do a pyramid with dosing, here's what I was thinking.

Looking at an 8 week cycle, running lgd as one or the other:
1-2 8mg ED
3-4 10mg ED
5-6 12 mg ED
7 15mg ED
8 10mg ED

OR

1-8 10mg ED

Also want to run GW either along side of the LGD at 10mg ED Pre workout, or ran the last 2 weeks at 10mg ED and 3 weeks of PCT at 20mg ED. For cost reasons I'm not planning osta pct unless I get hooked up when I order.
Also running a natty test booster blend (similar to hcgenerate) on cycle and pct, followed by DAA and 6bromo pct. Should I run DAA on cycle as well??

Lots of questions I know. Just want to tie up loose ends.

bro you dont need to pyramid anabolicum lgd...if you do run it stack with cardarine gw as you plan...

week 1-8
10mgs anabolicum (lgd)/ED
20mgs cardarine (gw)/ED
3 caps n2guard/ed

pct
ostarine mk 12.5mgs/ed
hcgenerate 3caps/ed

So I ordered enough GW to run it at 1-8 20mg ED. Along with my LGD 1-8 10mg ED. I wasn't sure on how to best dose the LGD since I've seen people run in pyramid style increasing dose, but those are all over a year old logs.

As for PCT, I didn't pick up ostarine from the place I'm getting my LGD and GW, but we sell powdered caps at the store I work at, and why hcgenerate and not another test booster with similar ingredients? I get that everyone has experience with it and it's worked well but I guess I'm missing what makes it stand out.

Also for n2guard, what is the purpose of its addition to on cycle?

NOT arguing against anything, just want explanations for products other then, everyone has taken it so me too. Appreciate the input!

To clear up my question on N2guard, I suppose I'm asking if my current multi (myogenix myovite) and a liver support will suffice. Additionally the on cycle support test booster I already have contains some of the same ingredients listed in n2

bro there is nothing like hcgenerate to boost your test and help you recover post cycle...you'll need a mini pct for your run....n2guard is for liver/organ and kidney protection...

if you got shitty sarms...you'll get shitty results so watch for it...only get s1 stuff...

I ordered from Southern sarms.

I've read tons of reviews for them being legit, time will tell.

I'm looking for more info other then there is nothing like it, because if you look at the ingredient profile, some of them match up to the on cycle and pct we carry

They are legit, my last order was from them and got amazing results with a triple stack. The price is great as well no competition with them out there whatsoever.

It is all relative, one may be legit because the product is working to some extent, and some (like s1) can be leaders because their products work to a greater extent. But I guess time will tell.

Steve I will be watching for it! I just want some detailed information, I have my BA in exercise science and I'm going to be working towards a Masters in exercise physiology and nutrition here soon so naturally I'm trying to grasp real info.

I realize that s1 is obviously the favored go to, but like I said I've seen good things said about SS. It's my first run so I didn't want to spend a fortune, which I'm aware could result in less drastic results, but at least I can get a bearing on how it like SARMS. I never liked PH's that I took and only found one that we carry to work for me to the point I actually felt a difference. I'm very skeptical so we will see what LGD and GW bring to the table.

I might do a log, I haven't seen one in awhile, and especially not with consistency.

1-8 10mg ED. no need to the exotic stuff.

make sure you have some d spark because it will hold your Tes and estrogen balance well. t booster with an AI in it makes it much better IMHO.

Steve I will be watching for it! I just want some detailed information, I have my BA in exercise science and I'm going to be working towards a Masters in exercise physiology and nutrition here soon so naturally I'm trying to grasp real info.

I realize that s1 is obviously the favored go to, but like I said I've seen good things said about SS. It's my first run so I didn't want to spend a fortune, which I'm aware could result in less drastic results, but at least I can get a bearing on how it like SARMS. I never liked PH's that I took and only found one that we carry to work for me to the point I actually felt a difference. I'm very skeptical so we will see what LGD and GW bring to the table.

I might do a log, I haven't seen one in awhile, and especially not with consistency.

How did this run go for you? Let us know.

I ordered 2866,GW,and LGD from Southern Sarms and wasnt getting alot of results.
I reordered from Sarms1 and they seem much more potent. The LGD burns going down and the GW is very different.
This could just be coincidental however I received new credit card prior to ordering from Southern. The only places I've used that card are from them, the grocery store, and a Walgreens and I ended up having fake charges to my card for fishing gear from the UK and some gas station in Chicago.
Again, could have been coincidence however I've read similiar happenings on other boards the last few days.
I no longer trust Southern and wont be ordering from them again. Only on day 2 of the Sarms1 regiment and hoping for the best. Optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom