Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Steroid Cycle

Bigbadwolf93

Registered
I am looking to start my first steroid cycle. I don't want to hear about sarms. i am 25 been lifting for 6 years. 6'2 206lbs 11% body-fat. I am looking for a physique competitor body. i want opinions on want i should run and how much ? info on the Cycle and info on the post cycle. Orals? or injectables? As much info as i can get. Thank you in advance. appreciate you time.

Week 1-12 test e 500 mg ew
Week 1-14 aromasin .25 eod
Week 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50
Possibly look into some HCG. But I think you'll
be fine on such a low dose. I'm sure you'll get more input soon. Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are not in a hurry, then better start off with SARMS in order to get gradual growth. Remember, bodybuilding is about patience, and the faster you get your gains, the easier it is to lose them. Therefore, it is best to start gradually, and use SARMS as a beginning. They are milder than steroids are, but they have no side effects, so it is much easier to cycle them. A good SARM cycle will get you conditioned for an AAS cycle, and you will get much better results. To begin with I would recommend the SARMS triple stack as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Then, for a first time steroid cycle it is best to keep things simple, and do a testosterone solo cycle. It may seem like not much, but if you have never used steroids before, you will be superresponsive to them, and you will get quite amazing results with testosterone. The cycle should look like this:

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone Enanthate - 500 mgs per week split into two injections of 250 mgs during the week.
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle

Then, after the last pin wait two weeks (during these two weeks it is very recommended to use HCGenerate), and then start the perfect PCT. Remember, the better the PCT, the easier it will be for you to keep the gains and recover natural testosterone production. Here you will find a detailed description of the perfect PCT protocol - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

In no case should you be using HCG. It can cause such side effects as suppression and gyno. And the worst of all, is that it will barely do anything for natural testosterone production. It will only mimic the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually stimulate them to produce testosterone naturally. Hence, your testosterone levels will increase with HCG use, but once you stop taking it, they will fall again. Hence, it is best to use HCGenerate ES as a good alternative to HCG, is it wil cause no side effects at all, and it will actually stimulate your body to produce testosterone naturally, so you will keep the elevated testosterone levels even after stopping its usage.

be fine on such a low dose. I'm sure you'll get more input soon. Have a great day.

I agree with a portion of this..
However, since its your first cycle I would hold off on the AI, AT FIRST! Due to the fact I imagine you don't know how sensitive you are. Some people never take an AI until PCT because of no negative sides. Or if you want to play it super safe, then take aromasin/exemestane EOD. Most tabs are 25mg, so break it in half...
Again, its up to you.

cardarine is a good add to any cycle to increase chances of staying leaner. You said no sarms but many including myself use it and like it. Test e/c tend to cause more bloat than the short esters

As far as PCT, just search here man. There are so many articles on the perfect pct... But I wouldn't bother with hcg on a basic test cycle.

Good luck

I agree with a portion of this..
However, since its your first cycle I would hold off on the AI, AT FIRST! Due to the fact I imagine you don't know how sensitive you are. Some people never take an AI until PCT because of no negative sides. Or if you want to play it super safe, then take aromasin/exemestane EOD. Most tabs are 25mg, so break it in half...
Again, its up to you.

cardarine is a good add to any cycle to increase chances of staying leaner. You said no sarms but many including myself use it and like it. Test e/c tend to cause more bloat than the short esters

As far as PCT, just search here man. There are so many articles on the perfect pct... But I wouldn't bother with hcg on a basic test cycle.

Good luck

I strongly disagree with the advice on the AI here. You want to use an AI with any steroid cycle you do, starting on day 1. It is very important to use an AI BEFORE estrogen related side effects occur. Once you've gotten gyno - it's already there.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Looks like a good outline, however pct seems relatively week. What about nolva? I would look up into perfect PCT to get a bit more understanding of how a very strong pct looks like:

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

For a first cycle I recommend this...

Weeks 1-10
Test 500mg
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Perfect pct - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct

It does not matter that you ant to compete at this point because your first cycle will be amazing. You should not add other compounds yet because you will already respond incredibly to test only. Add more compounds each cycle you do and as you become more experienced.

Back
Top Bottom