Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time testosterone cycle

vinniDApimp

Novice Brother
Registered
this will be my first time using testosterone in the winder, done 3 cycles before. planning to run a 12-wk cycle with

1-6 anavar 60mg ED
1-12 test enanthate 250 /week
1-8 T3 25mg ED
1-8 trenbolone ace 75mg ED

i have access to good gear, diet clean and rich in protein, any help bros?

You probably know this, although it's not in the list. You need to break up the Anavar (split dose am and pm). It's the only thing I see, but like I said, you probably just forgot to list it that way.

you probably know this, although it's not in the list. You need to break up the anavar (split dose am and pm). It's the only thing i see, but like i said, you probably just forgot to list it that way.

roidders says; no need to split anavar dosage

roidders says; no need to split anavar dosage

My brother JP4355 is right he need to split the dose, am and pm or like pre workout to see better result who talk you that???? Everything oral need to be split every 6-8 hours apart

The way brother Wolfpackalpha fix the cycle is perfect bro , with the trenb he's going to get lean at the end too with no water retention and good quality lean size

My brother JP4355 is right he need to split the dose, am and pm or like pre workout to see better result who talk you that???? Everything oral need to be split every 6-8 hours apart

anavar I read doesn't have a short half life, why do I need to split it?

Reps for Jesus says; Anavar has a half life of about 8 hours.. so you should split the dosing up at least twice per day.

Reps for Jesus also says; drop the T3 and replace with GW-50. You will be much happier.

The guys trying to give you advice know their stuff and wouldn't steer you down the wrong path.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

My good brother you know what it is he's liscen to the wrong people you can't blive everything you read on Google and that why we are here brothers like you and to help others

Kosta Jeezy says; who's bigger you or the man Paja? That's why you spilt it up.

-The best activities for your health are pumping and humping-

Jaaaaa thanx bro is all comment sense we discuss this. 100 times oral always need to be split

Ace ED, Test MWF 250mg. Drop the t3 and the Var. Keep the Aromasin in keeps you dryer

I like the kicker var as well. I also like dropping the t3 for GW. Don't forget your LiquDost to combat the prolactin sides of tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got some good advice. Only thing id add which is totally bro science but i noticed no difference in sides from 75 to 100 of tren eod but noticed better results from 100 so if you can afford the extra vial id suggest 100 eod. But that's my personal experience so take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom