Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First time tren log

I posted my meal break down a few pages back, it hasn't changed much since. Trying to get as close to 5000 cals on training days, I'm around 4000 on off days, then one day a week I do a 12-16 hour intermittent fast to help reset my appetite.

you dont change your food intake? you should at least change every 2 weeks the type of food bro, it will help results

you dont change your food intake? you should at least change every 2 weeks the type of food bro, it will help results

So the thing with this is I do have pretty bad IBS. Therefore, I have to watch what I eat and I like to keep things simple. I follow the vertical diet and I do swap the rice for sweet potato at times and change up my chicken to beef ratios, but anymore than that and I'm down for a day with stomach issues

So the thing with this is I do have pretty bad IBS. Therefore, I have to watch what I eat and I like to keep things simple. I follow the vertical diet and I do swap the rice for sweet potato at times and change up my chicken to beef ratios, but anymore than that and I'm down for a day with stomach issues

IBS is terrible. I have to deal with it also

Strict press day today.

Axle strict press:
1x3 @ 225
2x2 @ 240
2x1 @ 250
1x6 @ 215

Close grip spoto press:
1x4 @ 275
2x3 @ 295
2x2 @ 315

Accessories after. Pretty tired today but still feeling strong. Sunday is my next training day and is a planned heavy stone carry.

5090 calories today, bodyweight was 262 when I woke up.

IBS? you doing probiotics digestive enzymes and psyllium husk daily?

I have tried basically every probiotic routine and nothing helped.... I do take psyllium husk every night which helps a bit but it doesn't do much once the IBS has flared up.

Try this, really does work if you do it long term.

Spore based probiotics 3x/day (not regular ones, spore ones)

1 regular 100billion probiotic + 2 caps digestive enzymes with each meal

1 tbps apple cider vinegar 3x/day

and 50grams psyllium husk per day split into 20 gram intervals

try this for 2 weeks you'll see you feel better

I have tried basically every probiotic routine and nothing helped.... I do take psyllium husk every night which helps a bit but it doesn't do much once the IBS has flared up.

Fasting and a low fodmap diet works for ibs

Fasting and a low fodmap diet works for ibs

Agreed. This is why I do the vertical diet and a fasting day. It's been working for a couple years now but as soon as I do a cheat meal I'm fucked for the next day lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good training today but I am feeling the fatigue... My back and hamstrings are on fire after today

Zercher squat:
1x4 @ 325
2x3 @ 350
2x2 @ 375

Husafell stone carry:
385lb for 150ft with 50ft turns
2 sets of 300lb for 100ft

That 385lb carry kicked my ass.

Accessories:
4x8e split squats
4x8 DB RDL
Lat pulldown 4x15/12/10/8