Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First time tren log

Got it. I'm assuming much of the damage you're referring to is on lipids?

tren is extremely inflammatory

this causes damage all over the body. from organs, to gut, to skin, to hair, to prostate, on and on. the longer you stay on at PED dosages the more damage you do. a 50mg difference a week can be all the difference too. its a helluva steroid. just be flexible and stop it if you need to

Starting a log for my first tren cycle. I will do my best to update along the way.

Current stats:
Age 31, 6'4" 250-255lbs, appx 17-18% bf. I train and compete in strongman and have been for the last 4-5 years, so being super "lean" has not always been my goal. Two years ago I was competing at a bodyweight of 290-305, I cut to 275, then again to 265, recently coming off a final cut down to 245-250 which is the best I've ever felt performance and health wise.

Cycle:

10 weeks, (possibly 12 depending on sides and blood work) of my standard TRT dose of 200mg/wk Test C and 200mg/wk Tren E. I know, first time I should be using ace; however, I don't want to be injecting that often, I do Monday and Thursday as is and wanted to add tren to the mix for an extra bump. I am aware of the long ester and if bad sides come up I'll have to wait it out when coming off. I just did my second injection this week so technically only 1 week in so far.

I have pharma grade prescription aromasin for TRT and have been running it at 6.25mg 3x a week. Current e2 on TRT alone is at 37.4 pg/ml with a reference range of 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL. I may bump to 6.25mg 4x a week spread out, but I feel good at this e2 level right now. I also have caber on hand; however, see my previous post where my prolactin is already on the bottom end of the range. I do not plan to touch the caber unless labs indicate I need it.

I did a full blood panel before starting the tren including metabolic, lipid, thyroid, test, e2, prolactin, progesterone, etc,. I will recheck after 3-4 weeks and compare.

On top of my daily/nightly supplement regimen I have added Udo's oil at 2tbsp a day, cranberry extract, as well as 1000mg citrous bergamot for lipid support. I'm curious to see if any of these help while on tren, as the Udo's oil has done wonders in the past for balancing out my lipids after anavar cycles.

Training:

I train primary strongman/powerlifting with bodybuilding accessories. 4x a week, sessions are at least 2hrs per day. I do 15-20 minutes of LISS cardio after each session. I have a very reputable strength coach who I've worked with for years who does my programming.

Diet:

I have been staying right around 3300-3500 cals for maintenance depending on training days for last few months. I follow the vertical diet and eat very clean minus one cheat meal on Sundays that still stays within calories. I also do a minimum of 16hr intermittent fasting on Thursdays, and drop carbs a tad on my days off from lifting

Goals:

My goal is to gain strength and put on some lean mass. Ideally I want to stay at or below 265lbs and shed a little fat if possible. I plan to stay at or just slightly above maintenance calories for the first 3-4 weeks to see how things progress, I will add cals if needed.

Pic attached is at 250lb a week ago

Only question I have right now is should I go ahead and add another 6.25mg of aromasin now or just stick where I'm at? I don't want any estrogen issues to come up but I also don't want to drop my e2 if I don't need to.

bro tren all in

would be good to see your training sets and reps and supps

My training may look a little odd as it's strongman based and not any sort of typical bodybuilding or powerlifting split. Right now we are in the middle of a volume block with the prime focus of this next 8 weeks being prep for stone lifting in Iceland. I don't have any competitions planned as of now so the plan was to add some tren to gain lean mass and get that extra bump in strength for when I attempt these stone lifts.

A typical day in this volume block right now looks like this:

Warmup/mobility:
Banded Ankle Joint Mobilization 1x15 seconds each
Shoulder CARs w. T Spine Block 1x5e
Hip CARs 1x5e
Forward Step Down 1x10 each
90/90 Get Down 1x10 each
T Spine Bench Mobilization 1x10
Serratus Wall Slides 1x10
Dynamic Blackburns 1x10
Rack Pull Ups 1x10
Lateral Med Ball Throw w. Drop Step 1x10e

1. Trap Bar Deadlift
1x5 @ 6
1x5 @ +5-8%
1x5+ @ +5-8%
5x5 @ 6 Weight

2. Seal Row
1x8 @ 6
1x8 @ +5-8%
1x8+ @ +5-8%

3. Leg press 3x10 controlled 3ct eccentric
4. Lat pulldown 3x12
5. Meadows row 3x10
6. GHD 3x30secs
7. Core work like cable chops, hollow body twist, etc.
8. 15-20 minutes LISS cardio

This will change to more intensity based here soon and will look different.

My program usually will be 2-3 big main movers followed by a powerbuilding/bodybuilder style of accessories. It typically follows the schedule of day 1 being legs and back focus, day 2 overhead press, bench, and then arm/chest accessories, day 3 being a big day with focus on posterior chain like deadlifts, heavy good mornings, front squats, more rows and back work, then day 4 is my strongman/events day. That is the day I focus on stone lifts and carries or whatever event(s) we are focused on. Events day is usually a 3hr session easy.

- - - Updated - - -

would be good to see your training sets and reps and supps

As for supplements here is my daily regimen. I think I remembered them all lol

Morning:

NAC 1g
Citrous bergamot 1000mg
Ubiquinal 100mg
Vitamin k2 100mcg
Curcumin 400mg
Vitamin D 50,000iu 2x a week
Omega 3 fish oil 4g
Beet root extract AM and then pre-workout
B complex
Cranberry extract
Udo's 3-6-9 oil 1tbsp with protein shake

I also take Ezetimibe 10mg and Telmisartan 40mg for longevity and overall health. I've never had BP or cholesterol issues, but I like having these as support on cycle. Telmisartan is supposed to help a lot with LVH and localized BP control in the kidneys.

Night supplements:

NAC 2g
Cosamin ASU
Ubiquinal 100mg
Tudca 250mg
Zinc 50mg
Magnesium 500mg
Curcumin 400mg
Udo's 3-6-9 oil 1tbsp with fiber

Guess I can add hair supplements if you want that too?

Minoxodil 1ml
RU58841 1ml
N2 Shampoo
Ketoconazole 2% shampoo

Start of week two today and feeling good. My diet is staying right between 3100-3400 cals right now depending on the day and I will stick around here until I feel the tren kick in then reevaluate. I eat a daily total of 14oz of chicken breast and 8oz grass fed 90/10 beef spread throughout the day. Carbs come from sweet potato, intra workout carbs (Karbolyn), and/or white rice made with bone broth. I also have ISO100 whey protein, olive oil, kerrygold butter, and spinach. I like structure and things to be simple, so literally everyday is these same meals unless I'm fasting lol

Current body weight is 256lbs

Current macros P/C/F: 244/300/102 to 264/305/120

Love your setup man and you look great. Just a few points:

-I actually prefer you going with Tren E. I know what the typical reasons are to go with Ace but honestly for me, Tren E sides take a lot longer to hit and hit much milder. With Ace, the sides hit me hard and fast.
-When using tren or anything super toxic, I would dose your TUDCA at 1-1.5g per day.

Really looking forward to following along!

I’m an ace fan. I ran hex once and the sweats killed me. I had to buy multiple new bed sheets cause I was switching them every day.

Week 2 day 1 in the gym today. I know tren isn't kicking in yet but the psychological aid is there already. I feel more intense and am pushing a little harder just from being able to tell myself "you're on tren, time to push and make it worth it"

I'm excited to see how I feel around the week 4 mark.

can you tell us about your diet training? you say week 2 but not much detail here

can you tell us about your diet training? you say week 2 but not much detail here

Full diet and training example should be on page 3.

I train and compete in strongman. This cycle is not only to gain some lean mass but also prep for stone lifting in Iceland, so my training is primarily focused around that with bodybuilding accessories. In simple terms I do 4 days a week, legs, overhead press/chest, deadlift/posterior chain and rows, then day 4 is focused around front squats, stone picks and carries, and more specific event training. Every day has some type of back exercise like different variants of rows as stone lifting involves a lot of lat and rowing strength.

I can try to be more specific and post exactly what I'm training each day movement and reps wise if you guys want. However, it won't look like your typical bodybuilding or powerlifting prep.

Full diet and training example should be on page 3.

I train and compete in strongman. This cycle is not only to gain some lean mass but also prep for stone lifting in Iceland, so my training is primarily focused around that with bodybuilding accessories. In simple terms I do 4 days a week, legs, overhead press/chest, deadlift/posterior chain and rows, then day 4 is focused around front squats, stone picks and carries, and more specific event training. Every day has some type of back exercise like different variants of rows as stone lifting involves a lot of lat and rowing strength.

I can try to be more specific and post exactly what I'm training each day movement and reps wise if you guys want. However, it won't look like your typical bodybuilding or powerlifting prep.

you eating the same thing? thats not good to eat the same thing day in and out, you have to make dietary changes

strongman lifts, do you have reps and movements? would be good to see detailed training in your log and update the days you do injections too

you eating the same thing? thats not good to eat the same thing day in and out, you have to make dietary changes

strongman lifts, do you have reps and movements? would be good to see detailed training in your log and update the days you do injections too

Yes I have reps and movements. For example Tuesday's main movements were trap bar deadlift and seal row with the following scheme:

Warm up and mobility followed by
Trap bar
1x5 at RPE 6
1x5 +5%
1x10 +5%
5x5 at the RPE 6 weight

Seal row/extreme row:
1x8 at RPE 6
1x8 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%

Accessories

Leg press 4x10
Pulldown 4x12
Meadows row 4x10e
Sorenson GHD 4x30 seconds
Russian hollow body twist 3x30 seconds

Wednesday:

Axle push press
1x5 at RPE 6
1x5 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%
5x5 at RPE 6 weight

Close grip bench
1x8 at RPE 6
1x8 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%

Accessories

Seated row 4x10
Banded pushup 4x12
Weighted dips 4x12
Incline DB ironmans (rear delt focus)
Poundstone curls 1x75 reps

We are in a volume block right now hence the weights and RPEs being lighter. I won't consistently post every day's rep scheme and movements as my coach programs this for me and I don't like to put all his work and training techniques out on the web for free lol I do track everything personally and have all my weights and progression logged and I will post the differences at the end of the cycle. But again, this cycle isn't really a "max" training regime for compound lifts. Yes there will be lifts and movements but everything is geared more towards stone lifting, grip, and carries, not maxing my bench or deadlift. The stones I plan to lift are 340lbs which is a pickup and raise to the chest, and then the Husafell stone which is 409lbs and is a pickup and then carry for 120-150ft.

Also I inject on Mondays and Thursdays in the evening. Today will be my 4th injection.

Yes I have reps and movements. For example Tuesday's main movements were trap bar deadlift and seal row with the following scheme:

Trap bar
1x5 at RPE 6
1x5 +5%
1x10 +5%
5x5 at the RPE 6 weight

Seal row/extreme row:
1x8 at RPE 6
1x8 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%

Accessories

Leg press 4x10
Pulldown 4x12
Meadows row 4x10e
Sorenson GHD 4x30 seconds
Russian hollow body twist 3x30 seconds

Wednesday:

Axle push press
1x5 at RPE 6
1x5 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%
5x5 at RPE 6 weight

Close grip bench
1x8 at RPE 6
1x8 +5-8%
1xamrap +5-8%

Accessories

Seated row 4x10
Banded pushup 4x12
Weighted dips 4x12
Incline DB ironmans (rear delt focus)
Poundstone curls 1x75 reps

We are in a volume block right now hence the weights and RPEs being lighter. I won't consistently post every day's rep scheme and movements as my coach programs this for me and I don't like to put all his work and training techniques out on the web for free lol I do track everything personally and have all my weights and progression logged and I will post the differences at the end of the cycle. But again, this cycle isn't really a "max" training regime for compound lifts. Yes there will be lifts and movements but everything is geared more towards stone lifting, grip, and carries, not maxing my bench or deadlift. The stones I plan to lift are 340lbs which is a pickup and raise to the chest, and then the Husafell stone which is 409lbs and is a pickup and then carry for 120-150ft.

Also I inject on Mondays and Thursdays in the evening. Today will be my 4th injection.

great this is the kind of updated I wanted to see, lets get some more training updates up

what did you inject last and what dose?

great this is the kind of updated I wanted to see, lets get some more training updates up

what did you inject last and what dose?

Injected Monday of this week 100mg test c 100mg tren e. Today (Thursday) was the same injection. I do my TRT every Monday and Thursday so I'm just mixing in 100mg tren with each dose.

Back
Top Bottom