Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time using test

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First time using test

Hey guys, so I have a little bit of experience using a few different sarms and secretagogues in the past. But now I am getting prepared to use a test only cycle. I am here just to make sure I've got all of my bases covered and that I don't fuck myself. To start I am going to tell you where I am at as far as stats. My body weight is roughly 190 at 5'9 and I am around 14% bf. Now this is what my diet is going to look like. It is a very large diet but it's a diet I've used in the past that has helped me gain a substantial amount of muscle naturaly. Here it is.
    meals 1 and 2-- 4 whole eggs and 14 egg whites, 3 cups of oatmeal with the addition of 1/2 cup of raisins. One protein shake consisting of 24 oz whole milk two scoops protein and one cup of ground oats. Two bananas this is all split into two meals about an hour and a half between eachother.
    Meals 3, 4, 5, and 6- three meals will have about 16 oz of chicken breast with two cups of rice with one cup of broccoli with butter added. The next meal will have 12 oz of steak or ground beef and an additional 2 cups of brown rice and another cup of veggies with butter.
    During the day I will snack on about 4 bananas and about 4 cliff bars between meals. Supplements will include fish oil, pre workout, multi vitamins, zinc and magnesium supplements, and a few nootropics.
    Now the cycle I am planning on doing is test e by itself. This is what I was planning on.
    Test e 300 mg split into two doses 5 days apart. For 12 weeks. I will have an ai on hand in case of any estrogenic sides, and then I will follow up my doses of test with 250 iu of hcg.
    Once it is time for pct I will use Day 1
    Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
    Following 10 days
    Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days Clomid 50mg Nolvadex 20mg
    Along with 250 iu of hcg every 3 days.
    Let me know if there is any flaws with my pct or if there is anything I could do better. Thank you for the help and support evo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I should add that I am twenty years old and have been lifting weights seriously for about 2.5 years my goals are to have be able to compete in classic physique.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    Hey guys, so I have a little bit of experience using a few different sarms and secretagogues in the past. But now I am getting prepared to use a test only cycle. I am here just to make sure I've got all of my bases covered and that I don't fuck myself. To start I am going to tell you where I am at as far as stats. My body weight is roughly 190 at 5'9 and I am around 14% bf. Now this is what my diet is going to look like. It is a very large diet but it's a diet I've used in the past that has helped me gain a substantial amount of muscle naturaly. Here it is.
    meals 1 and 2-- 4 whole eggs and 14 egg whites, 3 cups of oatmeal with the addition of 1/2 cup of raisins. One protein shake consisting of 24 oz whole milk two scoops protein and one cup of ground oats. Two bananas this is all split into two meals about an hour and a half between eachother.
    Meals 3, 4, 5, and 6- three meals will have about 16 oz of chicken breast with two cups of rice with one cup of broccoli with butter added. The next meal will have 12 oz of steak or ground beef and an additional 2 cups of brown rice and another cup of veggies with butter.
    During the day I will snack on about 4 bananas and about 4 cliff bars between meals. Supplements will include fish oil, pre workout, multi vitamins, zinc and magnesium supplements, and a few nootropics.
    Now the cycle I am planning on doing is test e by itself. This is what I was planning on.
    Test e 300 mg split into two doses 5 days apart. For 12 weeks. I will have an ai on hand in case of any estrogenic sides, and then I will follow up my doses of test with 250 iu of hcg.
    Following 10 days
    Let me know if there is any flaws with my pct or if there is anything I could do better. Thank you for the help and support evo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I should add that I am twenty years old and have been lifting weights seriously for about 2.5 years my goals are to have be able to compete in classic physique.
    Do everything but you mentioned BUT the gear
    At 20 you can fuck up your endocrine system...im 40 and look pretty good and i havnt used gear yet. SARMs yes but im waiting to get to 13-14% before i use Test. Now Im not saying wait 20yrs like me but wait at least 4-5 more yrs. See how far you can go naturally 1st imo...at the end of the day its your choice im just sayin id wait at least 4 yrs.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's what I hear on many forums when it comes to young guys like myself looking at starting a cycle. I would need proof of this via blood work, but I fear that my natural testosterone is already lower than what I want it to be anyways. But messing up my endocrine system is definitely a big worry, it would be pretty shitty to have to use trt for the rest of my life. But at the same time I've got another conflicting interest. I want it bad, to be a professional and I want it fast. But it seems wise to at least make sure that I have a good business running that is generating me more than enough income so that if the worst happens and i have to be on trt my entire life it wouldn't be financially threatening. My point is that i am 120% dedicated to this lifestyle and have a strong vision of where I want to be on the future. My conscious says to go all on and pursue this, but I've got a small gut feeling somewhere that is saying no. I dont want to wait any longer because I am afraid that somewhere else there is someone my age in the same position having the same thoughts, and he takes the jump but i dont. I don't want to be behind the pack. Which is why I want to do this as well as I can, making sure that I did everything possible to protect myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess my point is, that if I started now, in five-six years I could be stepping on that stage getting my pro card and being a very competitive entity in the sport. I would rather die young and have known that I put everything possible into my dreams than living old and mediocre.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess that could have been phrased better. I would rather live my life going all in at a young age and become something great, than waiting and never being what I dream. But I don't know. That what life is all about, choose your cards wisely and it'll take you places. I guess I just need the help of someone who was in my shoes and can help me to chose the wisest cards. I appreciate your Input!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Following 10 days

- - - Updated - - -

You absolutely should not be using any gear

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So is should definitely wait a few more years?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You absolutely should not be using any gear
    Let's say I ignored this advice, how stupid would that be? What consequences am I looking at? Thank you.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So is should definitely wait a few more years?
    i waited till i was 25

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beastweast View Post
    i waited till i was 25
    As someone who is on gear, what would you say would be the biggest drawback from using. Post cycle depression, lack of libido on or off cycle, I just need some clarity on why it would be dumb to use gear at 20.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One thing about me is that I've already done many things most adults have not I am years wiser than my actual age. Most people in their 20s are still trying to enjoy their youth, me I'm tired of being young and want to break past that as quickly as possible. in the 6 grade I got caught with 14 oz of weed in my backpack. By the time I was in high school i was in a street gang on 19ave in South phoenix, ive been an alcoholic at just 14 years old, I've used and sold hard drugs to adults, I've been a pimp as a teenager. by the time I was 17 I was jumped out and left town. At 17 I had turned around completely found the gym and immediately fell In love. 17 years old working a full time job and already in a leadership roll in charge of people who are in their 30s with my own house. My point is that I've done all the dumb shit possible. I have a vision for myself and the steps it will take to get there. I just need guidance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast