Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Winstrol only cicle

Anonuser179

Registered
I'm 25 yo and workout since 3 years, 8 years ago I was a bit fat, I lost a lot of weight with time, but never get rid of the belly and hips fat which causes me discomfort since hides all the hard work in putting at the gym, is not that much, but is much enough to cover everything on the abdominal and hips location, and makes me look very bad that was due to the junk I ate when I was a teenager, so I wanna run a 6 weeks cycle of Winstrol for clean all this shit without losing the muscle I built with the passing of the months, because for clean all this will takes long time and I will lose much.

a friend way older than me that takes steroids with knowledge and never had any kind of problems, knowing my situation he suggested to take Winstrol with a good natural liver aid supplement and nothing else, 40/50mg for 6 week, without pct... and that's kinda weird seen his experience and I will talk to him.

What can happens if I don't take PCT after the Winstrol cycle?
What do you do in my situation? Like you will go ahead with Winstrol or find an another road?
And I'll be honest I'm scared to take this stuff since can cause erectile disfunction and can shrink my balls (?)

I won't take any kind of meds, I wanna hear some experienced people before do everything and IF I do, thanks for ur patience and help. :)

You're out of shape and don't even know about N2GUARD or PCT then you're not ready for steroids.

if you aren't under 11% body fat then winstrol is pointless unless you are after crippling pumps in the gym.

it sounds like you need to overall read more about what these steroids do, listen to my podcast and keep asking questions. you can also hit me up for a consult

I'm 25 yo and workout since 3 years, 8 years ago I was a bit fat, I lost a lot of weight with time, but never get rid of the belly and hips fat which causes me discomfort since hides all the hard work in putting at the gym, is not that much, but is much enough to cover everything on the abdominal and hips location, and makes me look very bad that was due to the junk I ate when I was a teenager, so I wanna run a 6 weeks cycle of Winstrol for clean all this shit without losing the muscle I built with the passing of the months, because for clean all this will takes long time and I will lose much.

a friend way older than me that takes steroids with knowledge and never had any kind of problems, knowing my situation he suggested to take Winstrol with a good natural liver aid supplement and nothing else, 40/50mg for 6 week, without pct... and that's kinda weird seen his experience and I will talk to him.

What do you do in my situation? Like you will go ahead with Winstrol or find an another road?
And I'll be honest I'm scared to take this stuff since can cause erectile disfunction and can shrink my balls (?)

I won't take any kind of meds, I wanna hear some experienced people before do everything and IF I do, thanks for ur patience and help. :)

If you don't do PCT after winstrol you'll crash and mess up your hormones.
If I was in your situation I would consider winstrol only if you're sure of it, like 100%.
Erectile dysfunction? possible if you don't do PCT right.

If you're doing an oral cycle.

week 1-8 oral cycle
30mgs winstrol
30mgs anavar
7 caps n2guard (organ liver support)
3 caps cardazol preworkout

PCT 6 weeks
nolvadex 60/40/40/20/10/5
clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
n2generate 5 capsules/day

Lower your carbs under 50 grams per day, increase protein to 1gram per lb of bodyweight and eat healthy fats.

AM cardio 45min empty stomach 5 days per week and training 5 days per week.

https://ibb.co/xHz5GCF The pic will expire in 6 hours, sorry for the quality

- - - Updated - - -

where is your body fat at right now/ you can post a pic and get a good opinion

https://ibb.co/xHz5GCF The pic will expire in 6 hours, sorry for the quality

- - - Updated - - -

You're out of shape and don't even know about N2GUARD or PCT then you're not ready for steroids.

I know what is a PCT, probably I dont know what N2GUARD does, I posted a pic of my situation if I wanna see it for help me :)

if you aren't under 11% body fat then winstrol is pointless unless you are after crippling pumps in the gym.

it sounds like you need to overall read more about what these steroids do, listen to my podcast and keep asking questions. you can also hit me up for a consult

https://ibb.co/xHz5GCF This is my photo, I think I'm below 15%(?)
Anyway thank you for the answer! Will check your infos

I attached your bodyfat pic for you. I think you're around 12% bodyfat.

You can easily run winstrol and masteron and anavar.

Attachments

• bodyfatpic - Copy.jpg
    bodyfatpic - Copy.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 45

bro yo look good, don't listen to people insulting you. yo look better then them and they been lifting much longer lolz

run the gear, gots no problems with it. winstrol gonna dry you hard

You need to lower your body fat with diet!

And most of all, ignore morons who give reckless advice. It's okay if that want to fuck themselves up, but don't be stupid. Keep dosages sane. Get N2GUARD. Always do a PCT after any cycle. And learn proper training, diet and supplementation. Good luck.

And most of all, ignore morons who give reckless advice. It's okay if that want to fuck themselves up, but don't be stupid. Keep dosages sane. Get N2GUARD. Always do a PCT after any cycle. And learn proper training, diet and supplementation. Good luck.

I'll surely run PCT 100% and but liver aid, just was asking why my friend that is in this world since 5 years told that there was no need to run it because 6 weeks nothing happens.
Did you see my photo about my shape? What do u think about

I'm not stupid, I will keep dosage sane and surely run a PCT 100%, just wondering why my friend told me that there was no need to run a PCT once done an oral Winstrol cycle, he told me 6 weeks aren't much so there was no need
Btw did you see my photo? So you can more or less see my BF
Thanks guys for the help :)

I'm not stupid, I will keep dosage sane and surely run a PCT 100%, just wondering why my friend told me that there was no need to run a PCT once done an oral Winstrol cycle, he told me 6 weeks aren't much so there was no need
Btw did you see my photo? So you can more or less see my BF
Thanks guys for the help :)

You have less than 15% bodyfat for sure.

50mgs winstrol 8 weeks with n2guard
and do pct after

Brother, you need to do way more research please check out our podcast all about this lifestyle:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom