Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First timer Test only cycle advice

pete1

Registered
Hi - I'm looking for some advice ref different aspects of a Test only cycle which I'm planning for next month. Never done it before but been researching the net and confused by conflicting info. Been lifting for around 5 years, age 53 and 76kg/179cm, and am looking for info on where to order some genuine Test E, Nolvadex, Clomid; also get advice on nutrition (presuming about 3k cals 35%C, 35%P & 30%F on heavy days and 2.1k cals on light/rest days, 30%C, 35%F & 35%P)? Is this enough and a workable split? And finally can anyone recommend any good websites for effective workouts to max bulk on an 8 wk cycle? A load of questions I know - but any advice from experience gratefully received. Cheers.

you dont want cookie cutter lifting examples, you want something done specifically for YOU, not me and not anyone else... cookie cutter lifting is not the way to get the most out of what you are doing... we are all different, all respond differently and all have different needs and necessities

K - so point me in the right direction. Personal Trainer or what - or where to get that sort of bespoke advice? cheers

i think what dylan is getting at is a coach/trainer can only give you a blueprint.. in the end you gotta mold this shit yourself

if you haven't figured out nutrition and training yet, then you probably should wait to use steroids until you do to get the most out of them

now if you want to speed up the process you can always hire someone to coach you and give you pointers who can mold something for you to do. you can hit me up for a consult

Hi - I'm looking for some advice ref different aspects of a Test only cycle which I'm planning for next month. Never done it before but been researching the net and confused by conflicting info. Been lifting for around 5 years, age 53 and 76kg/179cm, and am looking for info on where to order some genuine Test E, Nolvadex, Clomid; also get advice on nutrition (presuming about 3k cals 35%C, 35%P & 30%F on heavy days and 2.1k cals on light/rest days, 30%C, 35%F & 35%P)? Is this enough and a workable split? And finally can anyone recommend any good websites for effective workouts to max bulk on an 8 wk cycle? A load of questions I know - but any advice from experience gratefully received. Cheers.

Why would you wanna lower your calories that much on lighter or rest days? Makes absolutely no sense.
You really think you burn that much more calories on training days? Gym workouts are not very calorie consuming.

So you are basically restricting yourself from calories the days when your body needs to recover and grow.
And yes you don't need to down protein shakes and whatever recovery drinks on rest days but you gotta make sure you put food in your mouth those off-days as well.
Body doesn't work that way, it's a constant process of muscle protein synthesis <> breakdown.

OP,

Cycle specific lifting plans aren't needed. If you are a beginner or relative beginner you could build a ton of muscle just doing the BIG THREE... Bench, Deadlift, Squat.... that's it..... focus on fundamentals... eating... cardio.... lifting....

K - so point me in the right direction. Personal Trainer or what - or where to get that sort of bespoke advice? cheers

My website is trevordietcoach.com

I have nutrition program and monthly coaching options.

Steroids work. There is no denying that but you should get your diet and training program dialled in first.

Ur 53? Have u had blood test levels checked? Id start with a trt dose at 1st and a mild AI...working out is done by feel...only advice i can offer is dont move the weight work the muscle BIG difference

Back
Top Bottom