Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren cycle

TEST*

Planning my first tren cycle while waiting my psl order.
Stats
Height:5.9
Weght:185
Bf:~12-13
Training from about 20 years.
Previous cycles test only.From 250mg to 1.5g
My goal for this cycle is recomp.Diet is perfect and its not a problem for me to follow it like i do from many years.
Training is upper/lower + pump and loading twice per week.
Week 1-12 omnadren 500mgs wk wed/sun
Week 1-8 tren e 200 mgs wk wed/sun
I have adex but i dont even need it below 750mg test pwk
Have caber not sure if i shoud use it before geting bwork
Have b6 and proviron too
I want to fix my meathead mentality which makes me upping the dose constantly thats why i order only 1 bottle tren to basically not have the choice to up the dose abd will see what happens.
My pct is nolva,clomid,zma,Bulgarian tribulus,test booster.
Any tips,advices and critique are welcomed.

I would hold off the caber unless you need it but i would definitely run the proviron. If i was going for a recomp with your BF% i would add some T3. Definitely turns up the heat on a tren cycle. It's my understanding that you will have significant thyroid suppression on tren. I always run hgh with tren.... well i always run hgh period, but when i run hgh and tren i always include t4 at about week 4 and it sets my metabolism off.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... consider 300mg, its a half cc per week. I know every6is all about low dosing but i have done 200 and ive done 300. 300 showed better results for me. Just a thought.

Little confused.
So tren suppresses thyroid? Wouldn't that mean you hold fat and water more? Because I've always known tren to get you more lean

My understanding is tren, and all steroids to a certain degree, effect the body's ability to release t3 from the liver. That supplementing t3 while on cycle can compensate that.

My understanding is tren, and all steroids to a certain degree, effect the body's ability to release t3 from the liver. That supplementing t3 while on cycle can compensate that.
You just taught me something new. So you want to stack a t3 drug and not t4 to let your thyroid convert it over? Just go straight to t3?

ncbi has a article on the adverse effects of gear and thyroid levels. Also, Cy Wilson writting for t-nation had a article about thyroid function like 20years ago. I read a article about five years stating that while using hgh you want to use t4 not t3 because of the conversion ratio in the body. It was well written.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea t3 but if your running gh you want to run t4

ncbi has a article on the adverse effects of gear and thyroid levels. Also, Cy Wilson writting for t-nation had a article about thyroid function like 20years ago. I read a article about five years stating that while using hgh you want to use t4 not t3 because of the conversion ratio in the body. It was well written.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea t3 but if your running gh you want to run t4
Ok I'll check it out

I'd drop the test dose down significantly. No need for big doses alongside tren

Appreciate the feedback i can drop the test to 300.Do you think 200 tren e pwk will be enough?

Planning my first tren cycle while waiting my psl order.
Stats
Height:5.9
Weght:185
Bf:~12-13
Training from about 20 years.
Previous cycles test only.From 250mg to 1.5g
My goal for this cycle is recomp.Diet is perfect and its not a problem for me to follow it like i do from many years.
Training is upper/lower + pump and loading twice per week.
Week 1-12 omnadren 500mgs wk wed/sun
Week 1-8 tren e 200 mgs wk wed/sun
I have adex but i dont even need it below 750mg test pwk
Have caber not sure if i shoud use it before geting bwork
Have b6 and proviron too
I want to fix my meathead mentality which makes me upping the dose constantly thats why i order only 1 bottle tren to basically not have the choice to up the dose abd will see what happens.
My pct is nolva,clomid,zma,Bulgarian tribulus,test booster.
Any tips,advices and critique are welcomed.

Read our perfect pct sticky

Thanks for the advice about the perfect pct i am familiar with that.Taking it into consideration.

I personally would not run Tren E the first Tren cycle I recommend Tren Ace. Not everyone can handle Tren and if the sides hit you like a freight train you'll have to wait weeks vs days. Run Test where you want bro Tren is very suppressive and if I don't run my test higher my little buddy down there doesn't cooperate.

I personally would not run Tren E the first Tren cycle I recommend Tren Ace. Not everyone can handle Tren and if the sides hit you like a freight train you'll have to wait weeks vs days. Run Test where you want bro Tren is very suppressive and if I don't run my test higher my little buddy down there doesn't cooperate.
Well said. I agree with all of this

My first intention was to run tren A,but after looking for some information about this subject i found a video on yt where grec doucette claims tren e MIGHT be a better choice because most of the sides comes from ups and downs of the hormones when using ace even when injecting daily.I also feel SLIGHTLY better on longer ester and pining just 2 time per week sounds appealing to me.Sorry for the bad english i hope you will get what i am trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom