Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle looking for critique and advice

Nickyc

Registered
Hey everyone I’m going to do a Tren cycle after my deployment. I haven’t run a cycle in about a year and some change and wanna do a Tren A test P cycle.

On my previous couple cycles have only been test e and test c with an oral here and there like var or Tbol. I have been doing some research but was going to ask some questions now a few months before running to get a good idea of a structured cycle and then do more research based off of suggestions.

I’m 23 (24 by the time I start my cycle)
5’8
Currently about 170 but I’m on deployment and have no gym (I’ve been doing Bodyweight when I can) so I’ve dropped about 8lbs. My last cycle I went from 168-185 then down to 180 after water weight was gone, which was my absolute sweet spot in weight (going to be a cop when I’m out so don’t wanna be too massive still wanna be pretty agile and decent weight)

(Possibly cardarine to keep as much of my cardio up as possible since I’m still in the military)

Test Prop: 100mg EOD (400mg a week) weeks 1-8
Tren Ace: 50mg EOD (200mg a week) weeks 1-8
Armidex .5mg e3d until I get bloods done to see estrogen levels 1-8 into pct

I will have caber on hand in case of prolactin sides. (I’ve always had puffy nipples since I was a fat kid growing up haha) would it be detrimental to just consistently take caber during the whole cycle including pct or should I wait until side effects come?

Pct: my last cycle I started about 2 weeks post cycle since I had long ester test but I was told with this cycle I could start a few days or even the last full week of my cycle to start my pct so it would start the beginning of week 8 even though I would still pin 4 times after would that be ideal or no go?

Ostarine 25mg/day
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Novla: 40/40/20/20

(Been reading up on letrozole could that replace armidex?)

Could I even drop to 300 test 150 tren and still achieve good results? I know it’s about diet which I will have on point but was curious as to if that was too low

This cycle I’m going to get bloods done mainly because of Tren, I have never done bloods before and been just fine.

I apologize for the plethora of questions in here and what I will post in the future (along with my own research), I’m trying to get back into the game and regain most of my knowledge before jumping right in again. Little older little wiser now so definitely making sure I know my potential cycle in and out before starting.

Thanks everyone

I like your cycle but i would do this
change arimidex to aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
keep dotinex on hand right away due to prolactin issues

pct drop clomid it will make your head spin
nolvadex/aromasin/n2generate for pct
ostazol for preworkout/intraworkout

add cardazol before training so no tren cough issues

Hey everyone I’m going to do a Tren cycle after my deployment. I haven’t run a cycle in about a year and some change and wanna do a Tren A test P cycle.

On my previous couple cycles have only been test e and test c with an oral here and there like var or Tbol. I have been doing some research but was going to ask some questions now a few months before running to get a good idea of a structured cycle and then do more research based off of suggestions.

I’m 23 (24 by the time I start my cycle)
5’8
Currently about 170 but I’m on deployment and have no gym (I’ve been doing Bodyweight when I can) so I’ve dropped about 8lbs. My last cycle I went from 168-185 then down to 180 after water weight was gone, which was my absolute sweet spot in weight (going to be a cop when I’m out so don’t wanna be too massive still wanna be pretty agile and decent weight)

(Possibly cardarine to keep as much of my cardio up as possible since I’m still in the military)

Test Prop: 100mg EOD (400mg a week) weeks 1-8
Tren Ace: 50mg EOD (200mg a week) weeks 1-8
Armidex .5mg e3d until I get bloods done to see estrogen levels 1-8 into pct

I will have caber on hand in case of prolactin sides. (I’ve always had puffy nipples since I was a fat kid growing up haha) would it be detrimental to just consistently take caber during the whole cycle including pct or should I wait until side effects come?

Pct: my last cycle I started about 2 weeks post cycle since I had long ester test but I was told with this cycle I could start a few days or even the last full week of my cycle to start my pct so it would start the beginning of week 8 even though I would still pin 4 times after would that be ideal or no go?

Ostarine 25mg/day
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Novla: 40/40/20/20

(Been reading up on letrozole could that replace armidex?)

Could I even drop to 300 test 150 tren and still achieve good results? I know it’s about diet which I will have on point but was curious as to if that was too low

This cycle I’m going to get bloods done mainly because of Tren, I have never done bloods before and been just fine.

I apologize for the plethora of questions in here and what I will post in the future (along with my own research), I’m trying to get back into the game and regain most of my knowledge before jumping right in again. Little older little wiser now so definitely making sure I know my potential cycle in and out before starting.

Thanks everyone

Brother this is you 3 cycle and i think trenbolone is to harsh for beginners . For you to grow and be healthier test + deca + dbol . You dont need short esters ( you will have to pin all day or EOD to have full results .

Wouldn't do Tren before I did Deca. However Tren works. Even at 150 you would get good results.

23 is young for steroids, i cannot fathom using tren at that age and dealing with all the issues. it really does a number on your health

but i'm not your daddy. if you insist on tren 250mg a week is PLENTY

Thanks for the input. I used to take aromasin I was reading up on both but I might as well stick to it if it’s worked before

- - - Updated - - -

You're too young to be on any gear never mind Tren. On deployment usually means in the military so that's a no-no too.

I would be taking them by the time I’m out but I have taken while in. It is not uncommon at all for most of the guys in infantry let alone the rest of the military to take them. Just curious though why is age such a big factor when it comes to Tren? I’ve seen multiple people prepping for shows using Tren but because it’s a show they are prepping for no one seems to mind the age factor. I appreciate a lot of you guys looking out for me and others when it comes to age but I’m just curious

Thanks for the input. I used to take aromasin I was reading up on both but I might as well stick to it if it’s worked before

- - - Updated - - -

I would be taking them by the time I’m out but I have taken while in. It is not uncommon at all for most of the guys in infantry let alone the rest of the military to take them. Just curious though why is age such a big factor when it comes to Tren? I’ve seen multiple people prepping for shows using Tren but because it’s a show they are prepping for no one seems to mind the age factor. I appreciate a lot of you guys looking out for me and others when it comes to age but I’m just curious

It's an issue taking ANY steroid for people your age. While you can indeed die in defense of your country and many other wonderful things being old enough to do that - steroids will fuck with your still as yet not fully developed HPTA

- - - Updated - - -

Its your life its your choice but in my opinion some harsh steroids are only needed if you are athlete or live from this , I know many top athletes dont use tren because is very harsh on body and head and you can get ripped without tren . health first

Back
Top Bottom