Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Winstrol cycle advice needed for a steroid newbie

Joshexplore90

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm new to steroids so I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Basically, I'm working in China as a model (work is bad here because the market atm seems to be the skinny, drugged-up look but that's another story) and I recently brought some Black Dragon Pharma winstrol pills from a pharmacy in Thailand. My plan is to start a 4week cycle on 20mg a day (oral form) before i fly home to the uk - I have a photoshoot booked with a top physique photographer and I just want give myself that extra push for a hard, shrink wrapped look.

My questions are as follows:

1 - I've been looking to combine the cycle with test but can't seem to buy any from the pharmacies in China. On such a low dosage of winstrol would you even recommend combining the cycle with test? If yes, how much test should I take given my proposed low dosage?

2 - what pct would you recommend for when I return to the UK? I'll be with my girlfriend for 5 weeks and the last thing I want is to have sex related problems.

3 - is 20 mg/per day too low a dosage for a 4 week cycle? Remember that I don't want to look insanely ripped, just enough to put the icing on the cake so to speak.

I'm around 12% body fat, 24 yo, 187cm and 78kg

bro....1) i dont think you can get shit OTC in china...they seem pretty straight up about shit but they are hella UG so who knows.... 2) get some test in the UK and hit that shit...3) 20mgs/week? might as well use some lgd and cardarine you'll get the same results and no need to use steroids....

we all react different to AAS.. you have to experiment to see what works best for you and what you can get your hands on..

you are not even sure about the laws where you live so first step would be figure that out

also your situation is risky because you make a living how you look.. so lets say you run test and blow up like a pig and get fluffy it can screwup your job.

Yeah, I agree with stevesmi, I've seen guys take test and look like shit (puffy and bloated especially in the face, not really the "model look"). If you do take test make sure you have an AI on hand (Aromasin, Arimidex) to avoid water retention. Also, keep you diet clean and drink plenty of water.

You can probably get the results you are looking for without steroids, have you looked into trying SARMS (Ostarine, Andarine, Cardarine, etc...) ?

Check this out...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Hey guys....I'm thinking. Correct me if I'm wrong.

50 MG ostarine
20mgs cardarine
50mgs s-4.....

......and good old anavar at 50 or 60 mgs per day.

If your a model you don't want a big bulky look....you don't want to drastically change your current physical appearance.
I would do your homework. ...research sarms....research anavar. Normally a dude doesn't do an anavar only cycle but I think in this case it fits.

Hey guys....I'm thinking. Correct me if I'm wrong.

50 MG ostarine
20mgs cardarine
50mgs s-4.....

......and good old anavar at 50 or 60 mgs per day.

If your a model you don't want a big bulky look....you don't want to drastically change your current physical appearance.
I would do your homework. ...research sarms....research anavar. Normally a dude doesn't do an anavar only cycle but I think in this case it fits.
You have that just about right, except that Ostarine would be 25mg per day and not 50.

I agree that would be a more ideal setup

You have that just about right, except that Ostarine would be 25mg per day and not 50.

I agree that would be a more ideal setup

You'll need a PCT from that if you decide to run that particular cycle

no more than 25mg on osta.......N your need a pct if you do run a cycle.

you could roll the var or sarm cycle into one another. That would always be an option to think about. Or just stack your pct and use Osta in it. Nolva/Hcgen ES/any low dose AI/ d spark........done deal.

If you do sarms... a triple stack would be a good start

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I don't see any point in doing only 20mg. Id do at least 30-40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no more than 25mg on osta.......N your need a pct if you do run a cycle.

you could roll the var or sarm cycle into one another. That would always be an option to think about. Or just stack your pct and use Osta in it. Nolva/Hcgen ES/any low dose AI/ d spark........done deal.

THANKS MAN I wnna know where di you get it

Back
Top Bottom