Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Firtst cycle test c + ghrp6 + cjc1295 + cardarine

17 minutes? sorry. It was a very busy day.

I guess 50 days is too much. I thought that because the budget was limited. I took a total of 16 weeks of peptide and thought of 2 cycles. I would do 12-16 week test + 8 week peptide. I think I will do 1 cycle using 16 weeks test and using the whole peptide.

mobster was making a joke cause you posted twice within 17 minutes at like 3am

I tried cooking today. I sterilized the ingredients in the oven. I wanted to filter the gs oil in advance, but the result is frustrating. I use a 0.2μm syringe filter and the damn oil does not go through the filter. very thick. Is there a solution for this? I tried to heat the oil a little and filter it, it did not happen again.

b9HrK7

Hello to everyone. I baked the medicine and made my first injection yesterday. but I have pain in my stomach. I had a lot of gas today and I think I had a diarrhea. are they normal. a friend said that I am now open to all diseases.
http://ibb.co/b9HrK7

17 minutes? sorry. It was a very busy day.

I guess 50 days is too much. I thought that because the budget was limited. I took a total of 16 weeks of peptide and thought of 2 cycles. I would do 12-16 week test + 8 week peptide. I think I will do 1 cycle using 16 weeks test and using the whole peptide.

At 3am I would be asleep and the rest of the guys (US and Canada based) would have been settling down for the evening.

I use arimidex for estrogen. I started to use it after the first week. I am using e4d right now. what are high estrogen damages?

I use arimidex for estrogen. I started to use it after the first week. I am using e4d right now. what are high estrogen damages?

maybe your adex is bunk.. i'm not sure. unless you are using tren your estrogen should not be that high

Back
Top Bottom