Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergenic, ppar

Sorry for the butchered english... Siri is a witch sometimes.

That GW is a game changer brothers. This is the 1st time i ran it virtually by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the butchered english... Siri is a witch sometimes.

That GW is a game changer brothers. This is the 1st time i ran it virtually by itself.

GW is such a great compound.. I will incorporate in ALL of my cycles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Day 7:

Woke up, pinned my ghrp. Waited 30 minutes. Ate and felt bloated looked into the mirror and realized that I have lost at lost some abdominal fat. Looking a lot more trim. I feel way better. Additionally, ghrp-2 w CJC no Dac typically gives me a feeling of lethargy i have recently felt pretty energetic though. I'm thinking the GW from www.sarms1.com is combating the lethargy.

What ab peptides.

Fuck no! Lol. In fact, I look foward to post cycle because of the extreme bridge stacks I run. I'll be cruising for 10 weeks on 250mg cyp, ghrp2, mod grf, s4, ostarine, ibutamoren, and some igf lr3. Should make some nice gains

Fuck no! Lol. In fact, I look foward to post cycle because of the extreme bridge stacks I run. I'll be cruising for 10 weeks on 250mg cyp, ghrp2, mod grf, s4, ostarine, ibutamoren, and some igf lr3. Should make some nice gains

I need to get on your level.. I dont know shit about peptides

Day 9:

Ok. So myself and a fellow www.evolutionary.org member Cellafit (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/member.php?3038-Cellafit) worked today then got after it at the gym. We were both pretty tired and then both took a 10mg dose of www.sarms1.com GW. I love working out with my bro because he challenges me. I have friends my own age and they just maintain but running with Cella and always discussing diet, supplements and lifting strategies helps keep me engaged.

So I started off by eating a ton of peanut butter in the a.m. I had some pineapple juice. I ate some pasta and chicken for lunch then a nice sized shake after the gym. I really didn't get to eat the way I normally do because we were busy at work.

Our gym session was an aggressive arms session consisting of:

Closegrip presses
Ez Bar Bicep curls (standing)
Overhead tricep extensions (2 arm dumbbells)
One armed e-z bar preacher curls
Rope pulldown/supinated one-arm tricep pulldown superset
lateral cable curls, concentrations (with a brachioradialis focus), and hammer curls.

All in all everything was successful except my diet. My food is prepped so I have no excuse. I was definitely on point the last few days but have to stay focused.

I haven't jumped on the scale too much because the mirror doesn't lie. I don't look in the mirror often so I get a better idea of how well I'm improving aesthetically, as opposed to quantitatively concerning body weight. I can say that the improvement just in 9 days with the sarms1.com GW-501516 are nasty. I do think that a poor diet will diminish GW's results, naturally. But keeping diet in check and running the g-dubs will yield results that most haven't witnessed while keeping the pumps and size alive. I'm very happy with my results thus far.

Nice work fizz.. Let's kill it dogg:eek:

One thing worth mentioning: my blood pressure was 139/85 in january.... I got it checked 3 times in the same day. I had been walking around for a while nd myself and my friend were about to leave work and I got sent to the clinic for an annual mandatory check-up so I was pretty pissed.

When I got checked on Day 9, my bp was 115/72 which was reassuring. I do think being pissed off and walking over wearing and carrying gear could have elevated my bp; however, my current values are the lowest they've been in a long time:

Gotta love N2Guard

Day 10:

Again, I'm seeing my waistline get back to where it was before. It feels great to get close to where I have to be. I am trying to get into 10% range or even single digits by April. I think I've let myself bulk in the past and then get cut in March or April but this year I'm going to be vascular before Spring gets here. I noted above that my blood pressure is exactly where I want it and i think I can attribute this to my GW (gw has little known positive cardiovascular and lipid effects).

My routine:

Dumbell Bench Press
Dumbell Incline
Dumbell incline and flat fly
Cable fly (lower pec)
Forward Leaning Dips.

My workout was good today. Again, my gym I go to is not what I'm used to. It's leaps and bounds better than a planet fitness but it's weird because I haven't seen a single person who's even close to as shredded as me, other than my friend Cellafit who came with me as a guest yesterday and he's an NPC competitor.

I cant stand planet fitness bro.. its funny cause uts supposed to be a "no judgment zone", when thats exactly what they are marketing... funny.

Starting slim down is nice right.. our biggest thing is staying out of the girls section fizz ;)

Back
Top Bottom