Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergenic, ppar

fizzisnumerouno

<b>Moderator</b>
Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergen...

Ok,

So I let myself get to 14% bodyfat and I'm taking the next 2 months to slim down before I run my summer stack. I'm going with board sponsors.

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-4*
GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com
Peptide blend (Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2)
LiquiAlbut from www.ag-guys.com
Saffron Extract
*The goal is to utilize the GW in synergy with the ghrp-2 and perform 30 minutes of fasted cardio per day. Both melt fat but using GHRP-2 with a pulse extender like Mod will give you a longer gh pulse than normal and will dump fatty acids in the bloodstream while the GW uses those same fatty acids as energy. Using the Liqui-Albut will utilize an obviously much different pathway for fat burning and will add extra cut to the equation. The Saffron Extract is taken side by side with the peptides in order to suppress appetite as GHRP-2 does increase appetite, though not as aggressive as GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. Fasted cardio of 30 minutes will be performed 7 days a week for the 1st month. I will perform anaerobic exercises in the afternoon.

Weeks 5-8**
GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com
Peptide blend (Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2)
Mk-2866/Ostarine from www.sarms1.com
Saffron Extract
**This will be used as a bridge to my cycle. I feel as though I'll be able to melt whatever remaining fat I have left to get at 8% which is the target goal for pre-cycle for me. I will continue with fasted cardio 3-4 days a week and will do HIIT for the other days. I will perform anaerobic exercises in the afternoon.

Weeks 9-28
Gearish compounds
OxandroVar by www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 9-13
LiquiAroma 12.5mg eod from www.ag-guys.com
HCGenerate 5 caps per day from www.needtobuildmuscle.com
N2Guard 7 caps per day from www.needtobuildmuscle.com
HCG weeks 26-28
Peptide Blend 2x per day
*** I will substitute Tren E, weeks 9-21 @ 400 mgs per week if I cannot locate primo. Utilization of he peptide blend will be for healing purposes. I am looking at using the OxandroVar as a kicker.

PCT (started 2 weeks after last pin)
LiquiAromasin 25 mgs/day weeks 1-4
LiquiClomid from ag-guys 50/50/25/12.5 weeks -14
GW501516 weeks 1-12
Ostarine weeks 1-4
HCGenerate Es weeks 1-8
HCG weeks 1 & 2

Last edited:
Saturday Day 1
Pinned Peps upon waking and before sleeping.

Took 2 gw servijgs and my energy was awesome. Motivation was obnoxious. Broke a sweat almost immediately on both workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm impressed, fiz. Nice layout with extremely solid products. N2BM and Sarms1 have the most sold products I've ever used and until I find something better, in sticking with them. I'm glad they're board sponsors here

I also use ghrp-2/mod grf and sarms to bridge between cycles. Losing gains sucks an I refuse to let that happen anymore

Last edited:
I'm impressed, fiz. Nice layout with extremely solid products. N2BM and Sarms1 have the most sold products I've ever used and until I did something better, in sticking with them. I'm glad they're board sponsors here

I also use ghrp-2/mod grf and sarms to bridge between cycles. Losing gains sucks an I refuse to let that happen anymore

Roger that brother J. I like the flexibility of sarms, peps and ppar delta agonists. I'm pumped about the results I'm about to get.

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergen...

Day two I started the morning off with my GW and my GH RP along side with fasted cardio for a 30 minute duration. I came home and had breakfast and got some chores done, then I went back to the gym for arm session. Both sessions were loaded with motivation as I have been simply maintaining for the last month. Doring my back session yesterday and my arm session today I hit maximum potential in both reps and weight. The only thing that was not as strong as usual was my deadlifts yesterday and my close grip bench today. I only did 205 for 4 reps on the close grip (no spotter) and my dead lift yesterday was only 315. Had I not lost my wrist straps yesterday for my deadlifts I am sure I would have been back to within range of my original PR. I just joined a nee gym and do not know too many people here so I don't have a spotter and the trainers are either pencil necks or chubby guys who wear UA and think they're jacked.

Last edited:

Day 3: Off Day
Day 4: Leg Day.

I love leg day. Did 3 sets of squats, 4 sets of presses, 3 sets of calf burners, 3 sets of hamstring curls. I'm going to switch my leg day to Sunday starting this weekend. Felt great endurance when performing. Diet has been lighter than what I typically eat. Prepping 6 pounds of chicken and baking sweat potato fries today.

Last edited:
Fizz... You know I'm in here to follow dogg. Looks like alot of fun! You obviously have all of the best products on board and its a deep line up too.

Fizz... You know I'm in here to follow dogg. Looks like alot of fun! You obviously have all of the best products on board and its a deep line up too.

Deep as fuq brother. Thanks for the support my good brother.

Day 5
Woke up, took some ghrp-2, GRF 1-29 and some GW. Did my fasted cardio and thought about the peanut butter with chocolate protein and vanilla almond milk the whole time. Ate Mexican fajita chicken with rice. Got some stuff done around the house, then went back for a second session.

Day 5 shoulders

Dumbell Military press: capped at 70 pounds for 12 reps
Did cable lateral raises for 4 sets
Cable posterior raises 8 sets
Front dumbell raises with an isometric hold, 20 pounds 8,10,12
Shrugs; capped at 315 for 10 reps. I still do not have lifting straps but I have been aiming to use my hands more anyway. I was up to 545 using straps, I would love to get to that point without straps; we'll see though.

Overall, diet has been on point. Double sessions have been going well. My gym has nice equipment and all of the stuff I need but it seems like older rich people rocking cool gear and flab. Not too many trainers I'd ask for a spot. My last gym was loaded with good bros and the trainers all attended my university. Additionally, one trainer had the hottest blue eyes I ever saw (it was a girl by the way).

I can definitely notice that the GW is giving me more endurance and I'm thinning out way better. I feel like I'll be at my target weight in no time.

Last edited:
Day six:
So last night I injected GHR P before I went to bed and I got so hungry I ate a quarter pound of peanut butter. I typically have more disciplined than this with the GHR P but I went insane.

This morning I injected sub queue and I took my GW then I did my fasted cardio. It seems to be going better and better and I have been able to keep my heart rate exactly where I want to keep it in order to burn fat.

As soon as I finished with my fasted cardio I ate some oatmeal with raisins and a lots of cinnamon. I also talk in a few cups of cottage cheese with some grapes and strawberries. I am meeting up with my old football coach later on so I am not sure if I will cheat or not. Right now I am on my way to the gym for my second squat day squat/leg day is a day that I allow some cheating because I need an extra amount of calories because I beat the crap out of my quads.

Later I will take in home made sweet potato fries and a can of tuna after my leg work out a few hours after that I will bring in some chicken. I am only going to bring in approximately three servings of carbohydrates per day. I will alternate between rice peas and sweet potato days.

On a side note, I know that some Brose will run upwards of about 400 mg of Tren E per week. With my current objective of 800 mg of EQ with 600 mg of Primo, I have been considering throwing trend in at 200. To 400 mg.

Day six continued:
Okay, so I drove an hour to go to my old gym and work out with a fellow physical education teacher. It and I were training for a physique competition at one point so I wanted to have somebody around and quite frankly I missed working out and Adam Baerman that was loaded with beautiful girls and a lot of weight. I know I am going off on a tangent right now but the bottom line is you really do not know what you have until you lose it. I heard a lot about the gym I currently attend and how it is the greatest place on earth. But now that I am there I just do not see what the heck people were talking about. When I calculated my move, everything was geared towards my career. I still would make the same decision if I had to do it all over again but nonetheless I miss the heck out of my old gym.

So we changed our plans last minute and so we decided to do back. I took my GW as my pre-workout and I did the following:

Deadlifts: five sets starting with one plate on each side working up to three plates on each side
Bent over reverse rows: one plate on each side doing reps of 10, 15, and then 20 reps. We did not take a break between sets other than the other person doing their set.
T bar Rose: we started with two plates then work our way up to four plates we again did not take rest between sets other than the other person going. Our reps were 10 reps for each weight.
Lat pulldown and reverse pulldown row standing: we did supersets of each moving up a plate for each exercise.
Straight arm pulldown superset with cable one arm rows: we did three sets of each and just like every other exercise we did not take a rest in between sets.
Dumbbell shrugs: we did three sets of dumbbell shrugs. I figured I would shock my trap muscles since I did barbell shrugs yesterday
I have to say it was great working out with a partner. I have always been able to motivate myself when working out and I've always had somebody to push me. Whether it be directly or indirectly I've always had some form of motivation. I have had guys who think they're tough stare me down and I love getting satisfaction of watching them perform and exercise and then having the ability to wrap their Macs in whatever given exercise it is the next time I see them. I like having a pretty girl there and I like having people who are well versed in exercise physiology.

Back
Top Bottom