Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florida Gators Quarterback Will Grier busted for LGD-4033

KC1985

EVO V.I.P.
Apparently the NCAA is testing for SARMS pretty regularly - Florida's QB was just suspended for a year for taking LGD and failing a drug test.

I just hope they don't take it to job/criminal drug testing - they seem like they're on a crusade against PEDs especially here lately...

Apparently the NCAA is testing for SARMS pretty regularly - Florida's QB was just suspended for a year for taking LGD and failing a drug test.

I just hope they don't take it to job/criminal drug testing - they seem like they're on a crusade against PEDs especially here lately...

I heard about the suspension for PEDs, but I did not hear it was LGD! Wow! I didn't know they were already testing for LGD. Wow again!

- - - Updated - - -

Just read the press release........wow! Testing for LGD already. Still can't believe it.

it was for LGD according to some sources

he claims he didn't know it was illegal :rolleyes:

sarms are becoming extremely popular, a lot of my crossfit buddies are all taking them nowadays. but they are all extremely ignorant about what they are, they just know they work

They didn't say SARMS.
He said an OTC Supplement, and you can't buy SARMS over any Counter that I know of.

They said He failed a Drug Test for PEDs, but they didn't Specify which PED........................................ JP
P.S.
Here's the Article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...da-quarterback-will-grier-suspended/73823030/

Here you go JP.......they found Ling in his blood. Here's the article:

ww.local10.com/sports/gators-qb-grier-suspended.../3579456

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go JP.......they found Ling in his blood. Here's the article:

ww.local10.com/sports/gators-qb-grier-suspended.../3579456

And of course his first response is going to be that he took an OTC sports supplement not knowing that it is a banned substance.

- - - Updated - - -

He gained about 30lbs there in one year. He reported in as a Freshman at 175lbs, August this year he was up to 215lbs.

Thanks "Curiobig":
That Article was Buried 8 Pages back on Google, all the others I saw didn't mention it.............................. JP

My guess is he didn't think they test for SARMS yet. Didn't think he would get caught.

They didn't say SARMS.
He said an OTC Supplement, and you can't buy SARMS over any Counter that I know of.

They said He failed a Drug Test for PEDs, but they didn't Specify which PED........................................ JP
P.S.
Here's the Article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...da-quarterback-will-grier-suspended/73823030/

He probably bought DNA anabolics or blackstone labs from a supplement shop. I went to college there and I know there is a supplement shop down there that sells Sarms in capsule form

one year suspended from the field is Will Grier for using SARMs and violating the NCAA rules on performance-enhancing drugs like steroids and sarms. Not very smart I have to say. He could lose 25% of his playing eligibility, he is a redshirt freshman now and after the suspension he would essentially come back a Junior.

What is more shocking is that the school announced it will appeal the suspension.

These guys competing at high levels and taking PEDs is the reason they are illegal for the rest of us. I use performance enhancement compounds year-round but I do not compete in anything, I dedicate to work and staying in shape. Still I am made to feel like a criminal because these guys making a career out of competition are using my compounds for doping.

After these last news of the NCAA Quarter back being suspended for using LGD, you can bet enforcement will get real tight around SARMs now too. Sucks for us all.

one year suspended from the field is Will Grier for using SARMs and violating the NCAA rules on performance-enhancing drugs like steroids and sarms. Not very smart I have to say. He could lose 25% of his playing eligibility, he is a redshirt freshman now and after the suspension he would essentially come back a Junior.

What is more shocking is that the school announced it will appeal the suspension.

These guys competing at high levels and taking PEDs is the reason they are illegal for the rest of us. I use performance enhancement compounds year-round but I do not compete in anything, I dedicate to work and staying in shape. Still I am made to feel like a criminal because these guys making a career out of competition are using my compounds for doping.

After these last news of the NCAA Quarter back being suspended for using LGD, you can bet enforcement will get real tight around SARMs now too. Sucks for us all.

Exactly to every point. The only reason PEDs are illegal are because people don't want their kids taking them because a sports star does, or because it gives them an unfair advantage...

What unfair advantage to I get (not competing against anyone but myself in the gym), or bad influences do I cause (kids don't look up to/glorify chemists - and I don't go around saying hey 12 year old take a sarm!).

Just bad news for the price of sarms I am guessing - I'm gonna order my next cycle before they shoot up. Worst case scenario is maybe I miss a sale.

Lol at him saying "over the counter supplement"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't the first and won't be the last to be caught. These guys are on the message boards just like us looking for anything that can possible give them an edge for the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of professional athletes were lurking on evolutionary.org on a regular basis.

I honestly don't think it'll change anything in the terms of SARM legality or cost in the near future. The media just wants a story.

Bottom line is it is a preformance enhancing drug. Doesnt matter what. fact is it enhances youre performance

That's what happens when a compound becomes very popular among the common sport's population - they come to the pro-sports. However, I doubt that they will test for LGD or other SARMs in job applications. They did not do so with steroids, which are illegal, so I don't see the reason for testing employeed on matters of such a legal substance as LGD.

Back
Top Bottom