Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flying with juice?

jonsterwart88

Registered
that is the question. I have to fly across states on emergency and I've just started my first cycle. I'm 2 weeks in my cycle, what do you gentlemen recommend?

I'd personally mail it ahead if possible. I don't mess around with transporting anything like that on airlines.

that is the question. I have to fly across states on emergency and I've just started my first cycle. I'm 2 weeks in my cycle, what do you gentlemen recommend?

Not flying with it.

you can't go 2 weeks without them?

i would inject before going and inject when you get back

worst case if you need them ship USPS priority with signature and time it to arrive the day you check in or the next day and let the front desk know to expect a package for you and to please hold it. you will have tracking so you will know exactly who signed for it

I have traveled with it domestically and internationally many times and have never had an issue. Many people are on replacement therapy or other forms of inject-able medication so its not something uncommon for screeners to see in the xray. Technically the only real way you should fly with it to be safe is with a prescription. TSA doesn't necessarily require you carry prescription but laws vary by location, especially internationally. Most people do not carry their prescriptions when they travel and many do not even bring their bottles if they take alot of meds. Shipping it could be a better option with less risk but also not okay if you don't have a prescription.

I have traveled with it domestically and internationally many times and have never had an issue. Many people are on replacement therapy or other forms of inject-able medication so its not something uncommon for screeners to see in the xray. Technically the only real way you should fly with it to be safe is with a prescription. TSA doesn't necessarily require you carry prescription but laws vary by location, especially internationally. Most people do not carry their prescriptions when they travel and many do not even bring their bottles if they take alot of meds. Shipping it could be a better option with less risk but also not okay if you don't have a prescription.

an old lady travelling with 8 bottles of rx drugs vs. a meathead muscular dude carrying steroids is going to illicit a different response. let's be honest with ourselves the TSA profiles the shit out of people. anyone who would sign up for that job is a prick in the first place, so seeing a dude bigger and more ripped than them of course they are going to want to find something to give them the authority to ruin your day. they are bullies

Checked baggage only, and small personal quantity. This really isn't an issue at all and you have nothing to worry about. TSA's charge is keeping dangerous items off airplanes...not nicking people for gear.

an old lady travelling with 8 bottles of rx drugs vs. a meathead muscular dude carrying steroids is going to illicit a different response. let's be honest with ourselves the TSA profiles the shit out of people. anyone who would sign up for that job is a prick in the first place, so seeing a dude bigger and more ripped than them of course they are going to want to find something to give them the authority to ruin your day. they are bullies

absolutely right

Back
Top Bottom