Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follistatin 344

brantShwim

Registered
I am trying to learn more about folilstatin344 and it seems to be a protein and sugar molecule compound and helps promote cell growth throughout the body. There are 4 types of it but the one I am interested in is the 344 form. Read it blocks myostatin which will help grow muscle. Is this a good option for me as an average joe who has trouble gaining strength.

I am trying to learn more about folilstatin344 and it seems to be a protein and sugar molecule compound and helps promote cell growth throughout the body. There are 4 types of it but the one I am interested in is the 344 form. Read it blocks myostatin which will help grow muscle. Is this a good option for me as an average joe who has trouble gaining strength.

bro i used it before and had good results. sarms.forsale has peptides now

All kinds? That's not a good thing

I dont know much about it other than pretty much everything that claims to block myostatin is bullshit. If we could successfully block myostatin youd see 300 lb bodybuilders in every gym in America

I’ve never messed with it but I agree wouldn’t be bad to see a video from Dylan.

Why beginners always searching for fançy new thinks that dont even have prove to work . if we discover something that blocks myostatin bodybuilders will go onstage over 300 pounds . The word basic cycle dont means is weak , never. if you do a basic test + deca + anadrol you will grow alot muscle and strength

Back
Top Bottom