Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food accountability thread show us your daily grub

Some homemade stuff shells. The sauce was absolutely amazing!!!
And some homemade Filipino bistek.. the steak was very tender and tons of flavor .. another amazing dish. London broil.
NZqVKod.jpg

xehY5vz.jpg

It is so nice being in your own home being able to cook and live normal again..... Thank you GOD!

This is my french toast omelette. It's about 400grams liquid egg whites, a slice of protein bread, cinnamon, vanilla extract, artificial sweeteners.
I add about 100 grams frozen berries, also with sweeteners, no sugars. Sometimes I also add fresh fruit (depends on season) and as a treat, I sometimes add PB2 Peanut butter, which is the best thing ever invented. Its powder form where they removed almost all fat.
Comes out to about 50 grams protein and about 400-450 calories (depends on fresh fruit, PB2 etc)
20200629_183025 - Copy.jpg

I usually eat only chicken breast, about 300-400 grams. Cook it in tomato sauce, habanero, lemon and often orange peel. This picture I also added some parmigiano reggiano, simply because I had it and best before date was running out.
20200723_030932 - Copy.jpg

3a1e7df077434af0444921ccafb74ded.jpg

These are just a few of the 12-15 meal preps I make at a time of various meats, steak, chicken, fish, veggies, brown rice or quinoa. Not much time to make many gourmet style meals. It ain’t pretty but it’s simple, quick, and only have to cook once every ~4 days

My meals are not that exciting currently. With the family's work schedule we are kind of all eating on our own so convenience is key. Basically a lot of meal prep with chicken and veggies for me.

3a1e7df077434af0444921ccafb74ded.jpg

These are just a few of the 12-15 meal preps I make at a time of various meats, steak, chicken, fish, veggies, brown rice or quinoa. Not much time to make many gourmet style meals. It ain’t pretty but it’s simple, quick, and only have to cook once every ~4 days
I do something very similar myself. My containers even look like that lol

Grape leaves, you got me curious. Please tell more :)

i will once they actually get back in stock. i get mine imported from a farm in greece, completely organic and no preservatives. very easy to make and will last you days.

Some homemade stuff shells. The sauce was absolutely amazing!!!
And some homemade Filipino bistek.. the steak was very tender and tons of flavor .. another amazing dish. London broil.
NZqVKod.jpg

xehY5vz.jpg

looks amazing man!

Cajun fish and veggiesSide of tuna packets..
#blackened #spicy #fish #omega3
#healthyfats #veggies #carrots #broccoli
#greens #photonutrients #protein #gains
uwIojXe.jpg

Forgot I had this here.

Tonight I have more veggies and some baked chicken.
BBQ and seasoned (Cajun,oldbay, pepper, )
cZw3iYD.jpg

Let's get this going.. it's been a while but I will try and post in here at least 5 times a week.
Today come in from work. Have some fish over spinach with asparagus and string beans .don't forget the hot sauce
R9WcuEd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom