Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food Water and other questions

uSeRnAmEiStAkEn

Hi all! Thanks in advance for the time taken to help me out!

Cycle plan: after much feedback in another post, I am planning to run test E for 10 weeks at 250mg/week. (Cycle support and pct based off posts here)

Focus is build more strength and minimize fat gains.

History: 15 years lifting last 7 of which has been very dedicated

Stats: 27yo
6'4"
210lbs

First, I plan to eat based on the vertical diet, so quite clean. I plan to cap my calories around 5k daily. Is that good, should I eat less or more?

Currently I drink about 1gal water a day. On cycle should I drink more or less?

Thoughts on CBD on cycle?

Thanks for all the help all!

Is this your first cycle and what is your bf%? The plan doesn't sound bad depending on your goals, although I'd probably up the dosage to 350mg per week. The amount of calories you need is going to be highly individual so you will need to feel that out. I like to drink a bit more water on cycle with aromatizing compounds as it seems to help with water retention.

Is this your first cycle and what is your bf%? The plan doesn't sound bad depending on your goals, although I'd probably up the dosage to 350mg per week. The amount of calories you need is going to be highly individual so you will need to feel that out. I like to drink a bit more water on cycle with aromatizing compounds as it seems to help with water retention.

Bodyfat is a little high. Not sure exactly. But I tore some muscles in my back and put on quite a bit of weight. I was 200 before tearing and am working back down to 200 before starting. I was around 13% at 200lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Bodyfat is a little high. Not sure exactly. But I tore some muscles in my back and put on quite a bit of weight. I was 200 before tearing and am working back down to 200 before starting. I was around 13% at 200lbs.

Yes it is my first cycle. I didn't see that question...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is my first cycle. I didn't see that question...

Also to clarify, my back is fully healed. I am not trying to "heal faster." I have been cleared and lifting again for 6 months now that I am fully healed.

If your body fat is over 15%, you will probably want to bring that down before running an AAS, because you will have greatly increased estrogen conversion among other issues. A sarms cutting stack could help you cut down quicker without losing strength. Other than that, I think your first cycle plan is good.

If your body fat is over 15%, you will probably want to bring that down before running an AAS, because you will have greatly increased estrogen conversion among other issues. A sarms cutting stack could help you cut down quicker without losing strength. Other than that, I think your first cycle plan is good.

Is there a thread already in here on a good sarm stack for losing? I will go search it out so no need to retype it if there is.

Yeah, Dylan has a really good sarms cutting stack posted here a few times

......First, I plan to eat based on the vertical diet, so quite clean. I plan to cap my calories around 5k daily. Is that good, should I eat less or more?

Currently I drink about 1gal water a day. On cycle should I drink more or less?

Thoughts on CBD on cycle?

Thanks for all the help all!

Only scale and mirror will tell. Track your calories see how your weight changes and adjust accordingly.
CBD can be very beneficial for those who want to maximize their performance and muscle growth. It's shown to have anti-catabolic properties, it can help to enhance recovery and also reduce stress and thus improve sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as water consumption goes. Use your own biofeedback to determine how much you need to drink.
There is no point or extra benefit of downing gallons so just drink when you feel thirsty.
1 gallon should be more than enough.

Only scale and mirror will tell. Track your calories see how your weight changes and adjust accordingly.
CBD can be very beneficial for those who want to maximize their performance and muscle growth. It's shown to have anti-catabolic properties, it can help to enhance recovery and also reduce stress and thus improve sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as water consumption goes. Use your own biofeedback to determine how much you need to drink.
There is no point or extra benefit of downing gallons so just drink when you feel thirsty.
1 gallon should be more than enough.

Awesome! Thanks! An add for cbd keeps popping up so it made me think about it. Always better to be safe than sorry when mixing compounds!

there isn't a rule where you are supposed to eat or drink x or y amount

if you are sweating all day in the heat you need more, if you live in russia and eat soup all day then you need less.

hydration is important, so is electroloytes. one of the best ways to hydrate during the summer is melon. there is a reason nature made summer its season

Back
Top Bottom