Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

former football player needs help

Duke30

Registered
First sarm cycle for a former football player. I played division II for 2 years as a starter and did good enough to get a chance to be scouted into the NFL but did not make it. got an invite to CFL but decided to go different route. I'm right now 195 pounds at 6 foot tall. I cannot decide between RAD140 and MK ostarine, which one is better if i want to gain some decent size?

First sarm cycle for a former football player. I played division II for 2 years as a starter and did good enough to get a chance to be scouted into the NFL but did not make it. got an invite to CFL but decided to go different route. I'm right now 195 pounds at 6 foot tall. I cannot decide between RAD140 and MK ostarine, which one is better if i want to gain some decent size?

If you want something to make you stronger, go with testolone rad140 and gw 20mgs, add low dose ostarine 25mgs and preworkout ostazol.

So... the football thing is just bragging...

Rad

Back
Top Bottom