Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Former runner going to sarms

Hasdne

I never heard of sarms when i was a runner, we never discussed PED’s but now i know they use them
I am transitioning back to weight training again and this time I would like to try sarms.
I'm 34 years old and I weigh around 165 lb and I'm 6 ft tall. definitely have room to get some bulk on my frame
How would you run rad140,lgd4033 and/or s4 andarine together to achieve more thickness. I figure that I should be able to put on 15 to 20 lb pretty quickly

thats actually a good cycle plan for your goals.. here is the layout

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I never heard of sarms when i was a runner, we never discussed PED’s but now i know they use them
I am transitioning back to weight training again and this time I would like to try sarms.
I'm 34 years old and I weigh around 165 lb and I'm 6 ft tall. definitely have room to get some bulk on my frame
How would you run rad140,lgd4033 and/or s4 andarine together to achieve more thickness. I figure that I should be able to put on 15 to 20 lb pretty quickly

for a bit of bulk stack
10mgs anabolicum
25mgs testolone
10mgs yk11
5 caps ostazol

In accordance to info in our articles

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Looks like someone actually did some research first. Great job my friend

Use Dylan’s layout! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom