esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Former sponsor farewell words

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Former sponsor farewell words

I hope moderators and admins will not find this as rule breaking thread, it is just to close the rumors and end the story that emerges every day in past month.
    Me personally am not involved in any way with former sponsor or EVO. I was in contact with Vision a lot in past, so I'm just transferring his farewell. Please do not send me any private messages regarding this as they will not be answered. I respect EVO rules and sponsors.

Message from Vision:

First and foremost I would like to take the opportunity to thank the community for their continuous support for PSL and especially myself we have built some outstanding long lasting relationships with many of the members.
    The moderators Mobster and Steve have been absolutely outstanding, they are very solid individuals and they have been extremely kind and generous even after we departed.

Now listen community, it is time to move forward for everyone.
    There is now a new sponsor and a matter of fact I will personally recognized him as "Vision approved".
    Its a good source gentleman and give him a chance.

In regards to PSL Representatives still active at evolutionary, we are no longer active and our accounts are on hold which is understandable due to conflict of interest.

In regards to the shop temporary closing down during winter recess, if you look at our history throughout the years on numerous communities, you will see that we do this every year, and you will also see that we will temporarily close domestic services at least two times a year for restock. This is nothing out of the ordinary and it has nothing to do with "rumored issues".
    We did not leave the community because there was supposed "shipping issues" or quality issues.
    We simply did not renew our banner position, because we were working on inventory and logistics, it was taking a bit longer than expected.

There was a sponsor that was waiting to get on the community, and basically it's first come first serve.
    The evolutionary administration did the right move, by filling that position immediately, although we needed just several more weeks at that time because now we are fully operational again. In the business world, you snooze you lose.
    Evolutionary needed to press forward and it's nothing personal. I'm confident in the future that we will most likely work together once again

In the main time, there was never any pending orders and we were not accepting orders when we closed.
    The Honorable thing to do is to not accept new orders and that is exactly what we did. If there was any straggler delays with shipping that is because of the time of the year and the postal service. All orders has been long satisfied since.

Out of respect for the community can all members please refrain from creating new topics about PSL and our services, because we are no longer a vendor in this community and not only is that a forum violation, but it's not fair for the new "TRUSTED" sponsor that deserves an opportunity.

Just one last shout out to everyone that provided support, great words, and nothing but love in a lot of threads and posts over the last couple weeks and even up until today..
    All you guys have been amazing..

Good luck everyone, and press forward in 2020.
    And please, give them new sponsor a fair chance.
    I'm positive everyone will be very pleased.

BTW. Marisol did not want to get in the middle of this, he is not affiliated in any aspect, he is simply just doing a kind act by forwarding this information.. He does not wish to be entangled in any of this, so please do not send him any private messages regarding myself or the company because he will not have answers for you, and he wants no involvement.

Thank you all,
    Vision

To The evolutionary administration and members, have a killer year and I'll see you guys on the grind..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So it's just because they didn't buy in? Is there anything else going on with them we should be worried about? I just got a new order in from them, haven't had any issues in the past.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsc318 View Post
    So it's just because they didn't buy in? Is there anything else going on with them we should be worried about? I just got a new order in from them, haven't had any issues in the past.
    Absolutely no issues to worry about. Their products were A1 right to the last order. I had never had any complaints about their products, and I have used many. They have simply moved on.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...vision is a stand up guy...i can say that straight up....but i wouldnt buy from PSL until those serious shipping issues were resolved....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!