Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the former sponsor really legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool doesn't help me but I'm not stuck either. Nice for the US members to have a trust domestic source though more peace of mind...

And what about international deliveries, like Europe?

Currently I don't have stock there because I don't have clients there , but if there will be a lot of people want me to open EU domestic supply shop - I will open it. My main goal is to provide the best service - the main thing in service is security of my clients and international shipping isn't secure at all, that's why I specialize only on domestic shipping.

Currently I don't have stock there because I don't have clients there , but if there will be a lot of people want me to open EU domestic supply shop - I will open it. My main goal is to provide the best service - the main thing in service is security of my clients and international shipping isn't secure at all, that's why I specialize only on domestic shipping.

Thanks, no problem man!

Former sponsor is 100% legit. I ordered gear 3. January 2020 (payment sent) and got the gear 10. January 2020, and it is internationl delivery. IN only 7 days. And here I present proof as without proof its just hear-say, right?

Payment sent on 3.1.2020.

Delivered on 10.1.2020.

Former sponsor is 100% legit. I ordered gear 3. January 2020 (payment sent) and got the gear 10. January 2020, and it is internationl delivery. IN only 7 days. And here I present proof as without proof its just hear-say, right?

Delivered on 10.1.2020.

That’s what I’m talking about brother!

Delivered on 10.1.2020.

Out of respect for the new sponsor I haven't updated, but I did want to finish this up. So the order was made 1/16. Payment info was sent to me and made the next morning. Confirmation was sent Monday. Tracking info was sent yesterday and the gear was in my mailbox when I got home from work this afternoon. That is exactly a week from placing the order to receiving the package. This was actually slightly faster than in the past and the process seems to be streamlined. So for all the haters, go fuck yourselves. Thats all I have to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom