Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the former sponsor really legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrt4life

There has been a lot of talk about the former sponsor being a scammer all of a sudden, and while I have no personal allegiance to them I will say that taking their testosterone for HRT over the last 9 months has changed my life and am loyal to them until proven otherwise. With that being said if they are scamming people its important to get that out, at the same time if they are still a trusted source we need to put the bullshit to bed and move on. I have made an order tonight and will report on shipping and handling as well as the cycle itself over the next 4 months.

Here it is:
35 years old
6'3" 207 lbs
12 % BF
I started working out and taking anabolics about 13 years ago but took a long time off and have been back at it for a little over a year. I did a 6 week cycle of Tbol in September along with HRT (170 mgs per week) but this will be my first real cycle in quite some time. Its going to look like this.

400 mgs Test Enanthate per wk for 12wks
400 mgs Deca per wk for 12 wks
.5 mgs Arimidex twice a week for 14-16 wks
There will be no PCT just going back to 170 mgs per week leaving the option open to either lower the deca or raise the test but don't anticipate changing anything mid cycle.
I have been looking forward to getting back on cycle, but wanted to wait until I felt like I was in the best shape to benefit the most. Really hoping this goes well.

I agree, I have been using their Test E for about 6 months and it is overdosed. I only need 75mg a week for TRT.

I don't have a problem checking out the new sponsor but its not fair to start rumors bashing the old one. Like you said if its true it needs to be out there. But so far all I've seen is a bunch of whining with no real proof.

Curious, how did your cycle of adding Tbol to your TRT go? I have been considering the same thing as first mini blast.

That is kind of the point of this. I 300$ is not easy to come by for me, so I wouldn't be doing this if I thought I was going to be scammed. Tbol was good, I was in a pretty heavy deficit, so I didn't notice a huge amount of gains, but there was definitely a noticeable difference in my physique by the end of it. Much harder and vascular. I Would recommend giving it a try.

That is kind of the point of this. I 300$ is not easy to come by for me, so I wouldn't be doing this if I thought I was going to be scammed. Tbol was good, I was in a pretty heavy deficit, so I didn't notice a huge amount of gains, but there was definitely a noticeable difference in my physique by the end of it. Much harder and vascular. I Would recommend giving it a try.

First, former sponsor (the one we dont mention its name)l is 100% legit. I am just about to receive shipment any day now.

Secondly, using Tbol, did you get lower back pumps/pain. I was using it and it was painful.

First, former sponsor (the one we dont mention its name)l is 100% legit. I am just about to receive shipment any day now.

Secondly, using Tbol, did you get lower back pumps/pain. I was using it and it was painful.

Yeah we do. PSL.

Oh, OK then. PSL

In previous times where there have been issues we do not give former sponsors the time of day. We support those who support us inc our new sponsors but there are no issues with PSL.

I don't like their test for trt because I think it's overdosed and I can big hormonal swings as I try to dial it in. If anything it's too legit. Lol.

I don't like their test for trt because I think it's overdosed and I can big hormonal swings as I try to dial it in. If anything it's too legit. Lol.

^^This

Took me forever to dial it in. I always get tested a few weeks after popping a new vial. Last vial of Test E 250, 100mg had my levels >1500!

The good news is dialed in at 75mg that vial lasted forever

I did notice very slight pumps on back day but nothing unbearable. All in all the results were about as expected but not spectacular. I think it would be a little different if I had not been dieting as hard as I was at the time.

^^This

Took me forever to dial it in. I always get tested a few weeks after popping a new vial. Last vial of Test E 250, 100mg had my levels >1500!

The good news is dialed in at 75mg that vial lasted forever

Its hard for me to say if its overdosed, I'm getting bloodwork done next week though. To be honest I would rather be overdosed than under. I did however drop the dosage about 4 months ago and experienced some unexpected estrogenic side effects at the higher dosage. A couple days of A dex from them cleared it up. Other than that I haven't taken an inhibitor since then. So I feel like its pretty close to correct.
To update the process, I selected Bitcoin as payment, which being new to bitcoin has been a huge pain in the ass. When I finally got past the security declines, come to find out it takes 7 days for the money to post to the account, which I don't have time to wait because I am running very low on Test right now. I cancelled the order and reordered using a bank wire so we'll see how it goes. I've used WU in the past and last time it was such a pain in the ass its a last resort at this point. I understand the business but god damn I wish you could just pay with a credit card. This part is the absolute worst part of the experience. Waiting on Email with payment details right now. Will update as soon as I move on to the next step.

- - - Updated - - -

There has been a lot of talk about the former sponsor being a scammer all of a sudden, and while I have no personal allegiance to them I will say that taking their testosterone for HRT over the last 9 months has changed my life and am loyal to them until proven otherwise. With that being said if they are scamming people its important to get that out, at the same time if they are still a trusted source we need to put the bullshit to bed and move on. I have made an order tonight and will report on shipping and handling as well as the cycle itself over the next 4 months.

Here it is:
35 years old
6'3" 207 lbs
12 % BF
I started working out and taking anabolics about 13 years ago but took a long time off and have been back at it for a little over a year. I did a 6 week cycle of Tbol in September along with HRT (170 mgs per week) but this will be my first real cycle in quite some time. Its going to look like this.

400 mgs Test Enanthate per wk for 12wks
400 mgs Deca per wk for 12 wks
.5 mgs Arimidex twice a week for 14-16 wks
There will be no PCT just going back to 170 mgs per week leaving the option open to either lower the deca or raise the test but don't anticipate changing anything mid cycle.
I have been looking forward to getting back on cycle, but wanted to wait until I felt like I was in the best shape to benefit the most. Really hoping this goes well.
Also any input on the cycle as laid out would be welcomed

They are not a sponsor here but I would 100% order from them again if I needed anything.

Yeah new sponsor looks legit I like what Ive been reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom