Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the former sponsor really legit?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is the former sponsor really legit?

There has been a lot of talk about the former sponsor being a scammer all of a sudden, and while I have no personal allegiance to them I will say that taking their testosterone for HRT over the last 9 months has changed my life and am loyal to them until proven otherwise. With that being said if they are scamming people its important to get that out, at the same time if they are still a trusted source we need to put the bullshit to bed and move on. I have made an order tonight and will report on shipping and handling as well as the cycle itself over the next 4 months.

Here it is:
    35 years old
    6'3" 207 lbs
    12 % BF
    I started working out and taking anabolics about 13 years ago but took a long time off and have been back at it for a little over a year. I did a 6 week cycle of Tbol in September along with HRT (170 mgs per week) but this will be my first real cycle in quite some time. Its going to look like this.

400 mgs Test Enanthate per wk for 12wks
    400 mgs Deca per wk for 12 wks
    .5 mgs Arimidex twice a week for 14-16 wks
    There will be no PCT just going back to 170 mgs per week leaving the option open to either lower the deca or raise the test but don't anticipate changing anything mid cycle.
    I have been looking forward to getting back on cycle, but wanted to wait until I felt like I was in the best shape to benefit the most. Really hoping this goes well.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL IS LEGIT 10000%

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree, I have been using their Test E for about 6 months and it is overdosed. I only need 75mg a week for TRT.

I don't have a problem checking out the new sponsor but its not fair to start rumors bashing the old one. Like you said if its true it needs to be out there. But so far all I've seen is a bunch of whining with no real proof.

Curious, how did your cycle of adding Tbol to your TRT go? I have been considering the same thing as first mini blast.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is kind of the point of this. I 300$ is not easy to come by for me, so I wouldn't be doing this if I thought I was going to be scammed. Tbol was good, I was in a pretty heavy deficit, so I didn't notice a huge amount of gains, but there was definitely a noticeable difference in my physique by the end of it. Much harder and vascular. I Would recommend giving it a try.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    That is kind of the point of this. I 300$ is not easy to come by for me, so I wouldn't be doing this if I thought I was going to be scammed. Tbol was good, I was in a pretty heavy deficit, so I didn't notice a huge amount of gains, but there was definitely a noticeable difference in my physique by the end of it. Much harder and vascular. I Would recommend giving it a try.
    First, former sponsor (the one we dont mention its name)l is 100% legit. I am just about to receive shipment any day now.

Secondly, using Tbol, did you get lower back pumps/pain. I was using it and it was painful.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    First, former sponsor (the one we dont mention its name)l is 100% legit. I am just about to receive shipment any day now.

Secondly, using Tbol, did you get lower back pumps/pain. I was using it and it was painful.
    Yeah we do. PSL.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Yeah we do. PSL.
    Oh, OK then. PSL

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    Oh, OK then. PSL
    In previous times where there have been issues we do not give former sponsors the time of day. We support those who support us inc our new sponsors but there are no issues with PSL.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't like their test for trt because I think it's overdosed and I can big hormonal swings as I try to dial it in. If anything it's too legit. Lol.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course PSL is 100% legit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast