Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is a forum so im gonna post .....

Started off with total t of 461 range 250 - 900

been taking PSL test E 250mg / ml for 6 weeks

injecting 50mgs subq - mon am, wed pm, sat am for a total of 150mgs a week

Went may 10th (yesterday) to get total t blood test to see where I stood ….

results came back today 289 range 175 - 781

anyone have any thoughts on this ????? extremely upset ...how the fuk would levels go down

Started off with total t of 461 range 250 - 900

been taking PSL test E 250mg / ml for 6 weeks

injecting 50mgs subq - mon am, wed pm, sat am for a total of 150mgs a week

Went may 10th (yesterday) to get total t blood test to see where I stood ….

results came back today 289 range 175 - 781

anyone have any thoughts on this ????? extremely upset ...how the fuk would levels go down

So you injecting test subq...as in belly fat?

cc376c1bc128b4bd75650071cff101ff.jpg
e2ffe700f9572e58c2c53b08b7c3a65a.jpg

Was soooo looking forward to seeing higher to above high levels and this was just is a kick in the balls .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn’t have to be injected IM. There are numerous studies and anecdotal success stories regarding SubQ injections. I personally prefer IM, but it should not make a difference.

So you injecting test subq...as in belly fat?
I would agree you should really go IM for testing purposes.
Also there is something off here!

Is the OP having a sex change??
Of course it raises test levels in 15yr old girls...

Dude, I’m not gonna sit here and argue a tit for tat argument with you. Every link I posted supports the argument that SubQ works, all science-backed research, regardless of the sex it was based on. You seemed to have also not read past the first link. Do your own research. You’re wrong man. End of story.

Also, this post is not meant to back PSL in any way. I’ve tried their product and it worked great for me. I actually made a n order with them yesterday.

Is the OP having a sex change??
Of course it raises test levels in 15yr old girls...

Hollywood , do some research beyond this site . And stop commenting on every thread when you havnt done a injection cycle for fuks sake . It’s 100% fine to inject sub q . It’s all over the internet and trt clinics

I would agree you should really go IM for testing purposes.
Also there is something off here!

Yes there def is , Ive stuck to strict protocol . Actually I’m taking psl proviron too . I’ve read this happened before , I’m not trying to dog psl . But I just signed up for a defy medical consult and in future if I ever wanted to blast I’d like to use psl but I’m obv hesitant now ya know .

Bro, if you’re going to go that route, I use Fl Alt Med. It’s who I use and they seem to have the best prices, etc. PM me if you want more info. However, I might not be able to respond due to my post count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I got your PM, but it won’t let me respond until I hit 50 posts...

Essentially, FAM was super easy. You need to get complete blood tests done unless you have recent tests done within the last 30 - 60 days. They can bill insurance for blood tests too if that works for you. Otherwise that will probably run you around $150 - $200 or so. There’s no consultation fee. You talk to one of their reps over the phone for a few minutes and if he deems you’re a candidate (you will be), than they send you the meds with a prescription label and everything. $320 covers 10 weeks of Test, HCG, AI. They’re not scared to raise your test to super levels either if you want. For me, I already had bloods done about 30 days prior, so after the consult, I had my meds a week later. Good luck and feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Yeah, the price is crazy, but that’s the best rate you’re probably gonna find for tele-TRT. The only reason I do it is so that I have a legal prescription as I fly around the world all the time for work.

Back
Top Bottom