Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Four weeks on Tren A.... 300 mg a week... Yeah this shit works....

OutlawV2

EVO V.I.P.
Aight bros... I have a log going on over in this forum somewhere... figured i'd just post the pic here....

Four weeks in on a Test C, Tren A, Proviron cycle.....

I started the Test C 8 weeks ago... Brought the Tren in 4 weeks ago as well as the Proviron.... I'm taking 40 mg a day of Proviron. Love it so far....

I'll let the pic do the talking...

NBBQy4ml.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And no i'm not the homo in the hat.... LOL

Nice brother! I wish tren didn’t fuck me up so much. I never get anything out of it because the side interfere with my training and life in general.

Yeah this is the highest i've ever run Tren A.... Previously ran 150 a week. Then ran 300-350 Tren E in another cycle. Then said ok i'm ready after probably five cycles that included tren... Stepped up to the 300.... And it's been as advertised.... 1500 calorie diet for a week yet GAINING muscle..... Fat feels and looks like it just melted away..... And the power and endurance of your muscles my god.. it's other wordly....

No night sweats at this dose however. I'm hotter yes but not dripping like i was at 150 mg a week.... Granted different batches, Labs, etc... Either way i'm not as hot at night now as I have been before.... However the anxiety and weird thoughts are noticeably more apparent.... I'm detached only from work... nothing else..... very aggressive and EXTREMELY horny constantly....

I can only stand to run this dosage for like 10 weeks.. So that is my plan..... dont listen to anyone tell you you need more than this much tren A....

Phenomenal results so far bro....seriously. Looking jacked and lean. It’s a hell of a stack for sure. And clearly you’re putting in the work. Great job man.

Boston Lloyd runs 1000mg a week of tren for 16 weeks lmaooooo...how is he still alive???

- - - Updated - - -

Aight bros... I have a log going on over in this forum somewhere... figured i'd just post the pic here....

Four weeks in on a Test C, Tren A, Proviron cycle.....

I started the Test C 8 weeks ago... Brought the Tren in 4 weeks ago as well as the Proviron.... I'm taking 40 mg a day of Proviron. Love it so far....

I'll let the pic do the talking...

NBBQy4ml.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And no i'm not the homo in the hat.... LOL

Broooo looking jacked af...
Whats up with dudes wearing leggings under shorts now...lots of dudes at my gym do it too

Whats up with dudes wearing leggings under shorts now...lots of dudes at my gym do it too

My God, yeah I've been seeing that lately with some of these skinny kids. I think they are trying to be woke af, and keep in touch with their feminine side?

But Outlaw isnt skinny clearly hes got a hard solid build...maybe hes self conscience about his calves, i know i am thats why i wont wear shorts in the gym lol

Hahahaha thanks bros. I’m running 400 test total two injections a week. Test cypionate.

As far as leggings I’m not sure why others do it. I wear legging a lot under my gi when I roll so I think I just got used to it. My legs are alright but not as big as my upper body

Hahahaha thanks bros. I’m running 400 test total two injections a week. Test cypionate.

As far as leggings I’m not sure why others do it. I wear legging a lot under my gi when I roll so I think I just got used to it. My legs are alright but not as big as my upper body

Bro it' incredible right??? I did tren acetate for the first time this cycle too, 300mg 100mg/mon-wed-fri. and 625mg Test E, Deca 250mg a week. I've tried everything BUT then tren before and this Jekyl & Hyde Trenbolone Acetate is FIRE. Nothing has ever transformed my shape so much, the loss of fat, the strength increase, no water retention, vascularity, in general looks all around are insaneee. It sounds like the same results I have been getting you have as well, good lab? first time?

Im only doing 6 weeks of tren and the second half of the cycle I am jacking up the Deca to 500mg a week or 375mg and this Pharmanolt 300mg mix nandrolone (which is like NPP and Deca) and 600mg a week boldenone cypionate and top it off 50mg winstrol the last 45 days. crazy, all over the place but super effective cycle. Glad someone else is getting insane results with the same dose as me.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro it' incredible right??? I did tren acetate for the first time this cycle too, 300mg 100mg/mon-wed-fri. and 625mg Test E, Deca 250mg a week. I've tried everything BUT then tren before and this Jekyl & Hyde Trenbolone Acetate is FIRE. Nothing has ever transformed my shape so much, the loss of fat, the strength increase, no water retention, vascularity, in general looks all around are insaneee. It sounds like the same results I have been getting you have as well, good lab? first time?

Im only doing 6 weeks of tren and the second half of the cycle I am jacking up the Deca to 500mg a week or 375mg and this Pharmanolt 300mg mix nandrolone (which is like NPP and Deca) and 600mg a week boldenone cypionate and top it off 50mg winstrol the last 45 days. crazy, all over the place but super effective cycle. Glad someone else is getting insane results with the same dose as me.

Back
Top Bottom