Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free test in range but not total test...?

hi,

My bloodwork 5 weeks after the end of PCT show that my free test is in range but total test is under the lower limit of the range. Bioavailable test is also in range.
I know that free test is the most important, but is it a problem that total test isn't?

I'm 46 by the way.

thanks!

5 weeks may not be enough time to allow your system to fully recover thats why the rule of thumb is: Cycle Length (say 12 weeks) + 2 week break before PCT + 5-6 week PCT = time off

If it was a fairly heavy cycle it may take a couple months after PCT or longer to fully recover. If you were fully recovered after 5 weeks post pct that means you could jump on anotoher cycle but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

2 months after my 12 week 500mg/week test cycle I was in the range but lower than I started. It took another 6 weeks before I was back at my normal numbers.

How are your LH and FSH numbers?

- - - Updated - - -

5 weeks may not be enough time to allow your system to fully recover thats why the rule of thumb is: Cycle Length (say 12 weeks) + 2 week break before PCT + 5-6 week PCT = time off

If it was a fairly heavy cycle it may take a couple months after PCT or longer to fully recover. If you were fully recovered after 5 weeks post pct that means you could jump on anotoher cycle but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

2 months after my 12 week 500mg/week test cycle I was in the range but lower than I started. It took another 6 weeks before I was back at my normal numbers.

How are your LH and FSH numbers?

That was 2 months after the end of my PCT.

give it more time. your free test is better maybe because those ranges make it more lax

if you were healthy before cycle and you didn't abuse steroids you should get things back rolling again, it takes longer than people think.. time on +ester clearance + PCT = time off. a lot of times you need 4-6 months to recover so 5 weeks is nothing

Personally, I'd give it a little more time. Especially with longer cycles (and starting new cycles too soon), full recovery can take quite a bit longer.

hi,

My bloodwork 5 weeks after the end of PCT show that my free test is in range but total test is under the lower limit of the range. Bioavailable test is also in range.
I know that free test is the most important, but is it a problem that total test isn't?

I'm 46 by the way.

thanks!

And what was the cycle?

Like others have already said 5 weeks isn't very much and for some people it takes more time before levels normalize, especially if you used longer ester drugs.

You definitely need to allow more time for full recovery. It doesnt happen as quickly as some think it does

Dang I'm only 2 years younger, and still do the PCT route as well....I have seriously been contemplating going to an endocrinologist to get TRT though.

Im 38 and once 40 im hoping for HRT so HGH not TRT.

Id rather the HGH than TRT unless my levels tank but right now im around 650 on a scale of 250-850 so trying to figure out a way to get HRT.

Dang I'm only 2 years younger, and still do the PCT route as well....I have seriously been contemplating going to an endocrinologist to get TRT though.
I started TRT at 45 and I'm now 50. Best decision of my life. I feel great, look great and I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat 24/7. I blast and cruise run HGH year round and add SARMS during my cruises.

I started TRT at 45 and I'm now 50. Best decision of my life. I feel great, look great and I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat 24/7. I blast and cruise run HGH year round and add SARMS during my cruises.
Definitely making it more and more tempting lol

I had some prostate problems when I first started but it finally settled down and my PSA is 0.9. I guess it got sort of a shock in the beginning.
I guess that's not too bad since it settled down. I'm still on cycle now, but after my PCT and probably another month after that, I think I will hit up an endo and see if I can't make the plunge. Bouncing back after PCT is a bitch at this age.

PCT at 46... Brave man

i read with interest your comment about me being brave to go for a PCT at 46. I saw that you have been on TRT for the past 5 years and love it.
I wasn't aware that a PCT at my age could be a problem?
Care to explain why a PCT at 46 isn't ideal?

i read with interest your comment about me being brave to go for a PCT at 46. I saw that you have been on TRT for the past 5 years and love it.
I wasn't aware that a PCT at my age could be a problem?
Care to explain why a PCT at 46 isn't ideal?
Do you get regular blood work and know your testosterone levels before and after your cycle?

If you do you'll know that it's very common that testosterone decreases as you get older and so does recovery.

Do you know what you current test levels are naturally off cycle?

Do you get regular blood work and know your testosterone levels before and after your cycle?

If you do you'll know that it's very common that testosterone decreases as you get older and so does recovery.

Do you know what you current test levels are naturally off cycle?

thanks for your answer. Yes, I do know them. I'm right above the limit of the lower range which means my test levels have obviously decreased significantly in the past 6-7 years.
I wanted to avoid TRT as I think there may be long term complications.
Still...why the comment about doing a PCT at 46?

thanks for your answer. Yes, I do know them. I'm right above the limit of the lower range which means my test levels have obviously decreased significantly in the past 6-7 years.
I wanted to avoid TRT as I think there may be long term complications.
Still...why the comment about doing a PCT at 46?
It's harder to recover especially when testosterone is low to begin with.

You'll have more complications with low testosterone than you will having it at optimal levels.

I will definitely second that statement. Recovery is definitely harder in my mid-40s. It just takes longer and longer to bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom