Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Free test in range but not total test...?

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    158
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Free test in range but not total test...?

    hi,

    My bloodwork 5 weeks after the end of PCT show that my free test is in range but total test is under the lower limit of the range. Bioavailable test is also in range.
    I know that free test is the most important, but is it a problem that total test isn't?

    I'm 46 by the way.

    thanks!

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,082
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy6 View Post
    hi,

    My bloodwork 5 weeks after the end of PCT show that my free test is in range but total test is under the lower limit of the range. Bioavailable test is also in range.
    I know that free test is the most important, but is it a problem that total test isn't?

    I'm 46 by the way.

    thanks!
    5 weeks may not be enough time to allow your system to fully recover thats why the rule of thumb is: Cycle Length (say 12 weeks) + 2 week break before PCT + 5-6 week PCT = time off

    If it was a fairly heavy cycle it may take a couple months after PCT or longer to fully recover. If you were fully recovered after 5 weeks post pct that means you could jump on anotoher cycle but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

    2 months after my 12 week 500mg/week test cycle I was in the range but lower than I started. It took another 6 weeks before I was back at my normal numbers.

    How are your LH and FSH numbers?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    5 weeks may not be enough time to allow your system to fully recover thats why the rule of thumb is: Cycle Length (say 12 weeks) + 2 week break before PCT + 5-6 week PCT = time off

    If it was a fairly heavy cycle it may take a couple months after PCT or longer to fully recover. If you were fully recovered after 5 weeks post pct that means you could jump on anotoher cycle but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

    2 months after my 12 week 500mg/week test cycle I was in the range but lower than I started. It took another 6 weeks before I was back at my normal numbers.

    How are your LH and FSH numbers?
    That was 2 months after the end of my PCT.

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,536
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    give it more time. your free test is better maybe because those ranges make it more lax

    if you were healthy before cycle and you didn't abuse steroids you should get things back rolling again, it takes longer than people think.. time on +ester clearance + PCT = time off. a lot of times you need 4-6 months to recover so 5 weeks is nothing
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,585
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally, I'd give it a little more time. Especially with longer cycles (and starting new cycles too soon), full recovery can take quite a bit longer.

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,588
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy6 View Post
    hi,

    My bloodwork 5 weeks after the end of PCT show that my free test is in range but total test is under the lower limit of the range. Bioavailable test is also in range.
    I know that free test is the most important, but is it a problem that total test isn't?

    I'm 46 by the way.

    thanks!
    And what was the cycle?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  6. #6
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like others have already said 5 weeks isn't very much and for some people it takes more time before levels normalize, especially if you used longer ester drugs.

  7. #7
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,384
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You definitely need to allow more time for full recovery. It doesnt happen as quickly as some think it does

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,812
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PCT at 46... Brave man

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,585
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    PCT at 46... Brave man
    Dang I'm only 2 years younger, and still do the PCT route as well....I have seriously been contemplating going to an endocrinologist to get TRT though.

  10. #10
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,082
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Dang I'm only 2 years younger, and still do the PCT route as well....I have seriously been contemplating going to an endocrinologist to get TRT though.
    Im 38 and once 40 im hoping for HRT so HGH not TRT.

    Id rather the HGH than TRT unless my levels tank but right now im around 650 on a scale of 250-850 so trying to figure out a way to get HRT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •