Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: friends steroids use questions

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

friends steroids use questions

I grew up with my friend named Jeremy. Good guy, we used to always play baseball together on the street
    as we got into high school we grew apart and he had his own friends. Anyway at the time he was a skinny kid, tall but only like 160 pounds.
    I ran into him again in college and he had gotten way bigger and told me he got into bodybuilding. One night we were chilling downtown and he went behind a bar and picked up a trashcan and heaved it to the next building like 30 feet. I was like whoa this dude is strong. He told me he had been using steroids for a year.
    We lost contact again then I ran into him about 4 years later at a club. He was even bigger then I
    remembered. Probably like 240+ pounds. Keep in mind in college I would say he was like 200ish and before he was 40 pounds less then that. He bragged all night to me about how much steroids he had taken the past few years
    anyway long story short we been communicating again cause his gf is also Russian like mine so they like to hang out. But he is also bitching to me that he thinks he has some auto immune disease and is always sick. Iíve seen his weight go from 240+ down to 200 area and back up to 220.. like all over the place
    do you have any idea what Is wrong with him? Do you think all this is cause steroids or something else? Its just sad cause we were childhood friends I donít want to see him die

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    role models are important

your friend got sucked into listening to the wrong crowd + refuses to listen to any sort of reason

not his fault, but he is just gullible. and no it isn't 'he is young blah blah blah' we are seeing guys in their 40's dropping dead on a weekly basis in bodybuilding circles cause they have some sort of medical condition and think they know more than doctors so won't seek medical help. many of these guys post anti-science and anti-vax rhetoric on their social media, they listen to fake people like dr. oz and facebook friends posting memes then the best doctors in the world. google darwinism. and google sheep mentality. it exists. so i cannot fault people for falling for that grift when it is everywhere.

what is going on with your friend? i can tell you that if you read studies and look at anectodal evidence that when you abuse the shit out of your body in your teens and 20's that it will have devastating effects later on in life. alcohol, drugs, stress, and yes abusing steroids. these things add up and will 100% shorten your life. your friend will be lucky to make it to 50 which is selfish cause you should never die before your parents. the un-imaginable toll on a parent who has lost a child is forever painful. so your friend needs to think about others a bit more. however bodybuilding by nature is a selfish hobby unfortunately, which is why you see so many assholes out there in this industry who only care about themselves.

there is nothing you can do here man. if you tell your friend what i am saying and try to reason with him it will only harden it up more to not listen to you. afterall, he can throw a trash can 30 feet so he knows more than everyone else right? that is how these people think. rich piana and bostin loyd were told how many times that what they were doing was stupid, but the more people told them that they more they slammed their fists on the ground and held their ground. same way parents try and tell their teens not to do stupid things. "son, here are the keys to your first car but don't speed and don't run lights" then the next day you get a knock on the door with a cop saying your kid ran a red light speeding and got killed.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-30-2022 at 12:34 PM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hanialo View Post
    I grew up with my friend named Jeremy. Good guy, we used to always play baseball together on the street
    as we got into high school we grew apart and he had his own friends. Anyway at the time he was a skinny kid, tall but only like 160 pounds.
    I ran into him again in college and he had gotten way bigger and told me he got into bodybuilding. One night we were chilling downtown and he went behind a bar and picked up a trashcan and heaved it to the next building like 30 feet. I was like whoa this dude is strong. He told me he had been using steroids for a year.
    We lost contact again then I ran into him about 4 years later at a club. He was even bigger then I
    remembered. Probably like 240+ pounds. Keep in mind in college I would say he was like 200ish and before he was 40 pounds less then that. He bragged all night to me about how much steroids he had taken the past few years
    anyway long story short we been communicating again cause his gf is also Russian like mine so they like to hang out. But he is also bitching to me that he thinks he has some auto immune disease and is always sick. Iíve seen his weight go from 240+ down to 200 area and back up to 220.. like all over the place
    do you have any idea what Is wrong with him? Do you think all this is cause steroids or something else? Its just sad cause we were childhood friends I donít want to see him die
    Steroid use can cause weight to go up and down if he's going off cycle without proper pct imo

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros your friend seems to have abuse issues

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your friends need an an attitude adjustment

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    maybe your friend is not doing pct
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you should leave him alone and let him bulk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    friends leave friends alone

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews