Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Napsgear!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Angry Fuck Napsgear!

Sorry that this is my first post on the forums, but felt like others should know. Placed an order a couple days ago, yesterday I reconsidered my goals (I'm trying to aid healing after rotator cuff surgery so decided to stick with sarms and hgh and skip the test and pct). Tried to cancel the order but their napshelp site won't recognize my login and even after resetting my password they won't recognize it. Submitted a ticket anyway but of course no reply.
    I would understand if they at least replied with something but their help site is setup to screw over customers and by blocking my login they are blocking ANY sort of communication.
    Why is napsgear listed as a trusted vendor on here with all the negative reviews of them?!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizwool View Post
    Sorry that this is my first post on the forums, but felt like others should know. Placed an order a couple days ago, yesterday I reconsidered my goals (I'm trying to aid healing after rotator cuff surgery so decided to stick with sarms and hgh and skip the test and pct). Tried to cancel the order but their napshelp site won't recognize my login and even after resetting my password they won't recognize it. Submitted a ticket anyway but of course no reply.
    I would understand if they at least replied with something but their help site is setup to screw over customers and by blocking my login they are blocking ANY sort of communication.
    Why is napsgear listed as a trusted vendor on here with all the negative reviews of them?!
    Others should know what? YOU changed YOUR mind and want them to reply RIGHT AWAY on the weekend. Have you read their T&C? Or their FAQ? And your only being negative cos of your 'mistake'. So here's a thought - try again on a work day (like Monday) and then come back and let us know how you got on.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't even create a proper ticket because their "help" site doesn't function. It's pretty simple.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizwool View Post
    I can't even create a proper ticket because their "help" site doesn't function. It's pretty simple.
    So rather than come on here raging and using topic titles like 'Fuck NapsGear' why not ask who the rep is and have them contact you. Now I notice you only joined recently (today) and have 2 posts (you need 50 to PM). I've made a bunch of tickets there quite easily so I KNOW it works. Search the forum for the reps name and tag him POLITELY in. Then when they amend the order for you cos their nice guys and remember it was you that changed your mind add a thank you post.

Tomorrow.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ok, fair enough.
    who is the rep and how do i have them contact me?
    i'll delete this post after i've figured it out.

Proficient Brother Whitebird1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So rather than come on here raging and using topic titles like 'Fuck NapsGear' why not ask who the rep is and have them contact you. Now I notice you only joined recently (today) and have 2 posts (you need 50 to PM). I've made a bunch of tickets there quite easily so I KNOW it works. Search the forum for the reps name and tag him POLITELY in. Then when they amend the order for you cos their nice guys and remember it was you that changed your mind add a thank you post.

Tomorrow.
    Totally agree with everything you said! He should of put the effort into thinking of what he really wanted before he orders. It obvious that heís a newbie. Just dont see what he got out of coming on here just to post that. Makes no sense.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay, here's the deal. Welcome to grown up land. You're not dealing with Amazon. Naps provides what you can't get anywhere else and you need to know what you want before dealing with them. It isn't like you wanted a vanilla ice cream cone and decided on chocolate. You fucked up. Having said that, their customer service is pretty good. Give them time to get back to you, but be prepared to accept credit. You said you wanted to use HGH and they have that so see if you can swich products. I'd say that's your best bet to salvage the order. Another tip -- when talkign to them, don't be an angry douche. Be respectful and you'll fare much better.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ok ok, y'all are right, pardon the temper tantrum.
    aaand i just figured out i can't delete this thread.
    of course lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve ordered a few things from naps. Their customer service didnít answer RIGHT away, but fairly quickly snd they were very helpful. Naps is a great site. Sounds like you werenít sure on what you wanted and blaming it on them. Wait it out, naps will do everything they can to make it right in my opinion. Good luck bud

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have a little patience. I have used Naps for years and never a major issue. Sometimes, it takes a day or two to get back with you. It sounds like youíve experienced buyerís remorse. It happens. Fortunately, orders are manually processed and not automated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast