Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fuck purity source labs order from somewhere else

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

fuck purity source labs order from somewhere else

fuck psl

i literally recieved payment info on the 24th for my order. the 25th everything was closed in my town. the 26th im at moneygram in the morning paying and they cancel my order i still pay and they tell me fuck you

so fuck them. never again and i need that arimidex.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    newbies do not order from them you will go to jail. 3 of 5 orders taken by customs.

order from somewhere else. i tried to be almost a spokesman for them and give them the benefit of the doubt. but you willl go to jail.

never order from psl. unless you want to go to jail and at the very least have customs in your mailbox. im not even talking shit.. this is me calm

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    fuck psl

i literally recieved payment info on the 24th for my order. the 25th everything was closed in my town. the 26th im at moneygram in the morning paying and they cancel my order i still pay and they tell me fuck you

Edit your posts. There's a price. If the item is on sale etc and you do not pay in time then they can cancel the order. Don't kick off because town was shut. If you paid and they cancelled you'll get your money back.

- - - Updated - - -

newbies do not order from them you will go to jail. 3 of 5 orders taken by customs.

order from somewhere else. i tried to be almost a spokesman for them and give them the benefit of the doubt. but you willl go to jail.

never order from psl. unless you want to go to jail and at the very least have customs in your mailbox. im not even talking shit.. this is me calm

Horse shit. I've had multiple orders from them and NONE have had customs issues so far. I DID have, as per my thread on it, issues with customs (and the police) with ONE S4S order. Probably cos S4S was international and the rest have all been in the EU

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    fuck psl

High estrogen can cause moodiness and crying for no reason.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    High estrogen can cause moodiness and crying for no reason.
    I'd have ordered my AI before starting a cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    estrogen huh. brandon aint you the one was on here talking bout getting his dick sucked by the neighbors daughter. We let pedophiles on this site? At least mobsters smart enough to keep his mouth shut about whos dick hes sucking.

heres comes the ban

- - - Updated - - -

but its true

- - - Updated - - -

and for the record ive had nothing but problems with psl and i still repped them. i said fuck naps why aint you repping psl. anyone can go back and look. fuck psl.

they lost a lifetime customer. i know who the fuck am i. but i was bringing them buisness. and now im not. story over.

call me a crybaby, which im not, call me wrong, which im not....but you wont call me a psl customer ever again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Correct me if I'm wrong: You placed an order - was it a discounted sale order? If it was you CAN'T leave it for days, even if 'everywhere in town was closed' before paying. It's been made clear. Otherwise it'd happen all the time in every business. It's a straight up no no.

IF you was right (and I don't think you are) what would it say about you and your reputation if you was ok to rep and thus recommend a company that you 'KNEW' had issues. Here you are throwing them under the bus cos you missed out and they cancelled an order? Wow... just wow.

If, as is likely, you get banned, you're not gonna see the comments lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    fuck psl

Well I'm quite confident that there's a lot more context that is missing here, but you wait until the very last minute also knowing that holidays are rolling around the corner and now you're looking for others to blame.
    Canceled orders does not mean the order will not be satisfied that just means the payment was not updated therefore it by default goes into delinquent and it's not done manually it's done by the system. This is an easy fix all you have to do is tell the customer service your order ID confirmation number along with your payment and your order will be taken care of, you are not the only person who has experienced orders going into cancellation mode.

You very easily could have reached out to a representative.

The information you posted is extremely inaccurate about individuals knocking on doors, it does not happen like that so your fear-mongering tactic is a bit silly.

If your payment has been collected, but you choose to speak in this fashion I highly suggest you lower your rhetoric, as soon as you do that I will gladly do everything in my power to smooth things over.

Speak in a tone that you are and I will drag my feet.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    estrogen huh. brandon aint you the one was on here talking bout getting his dick sucked by the neighbors daughter. We let pedophiles on this site? At least mobsters smart enough to keep his mouth shut about whos dick hes sucking.

heres comes the ban

- - - Updated - - -

but its true

- - - Updated - - -

and for the record ive had nothing but problems with psl and i still repped them. i said fuck naps why aint you repping psl. anyone can go back and look. fuck psl.

they lost a lifetime customer. i know who the fuck am i. but i was bringing them buisness. and now im not. story over.

call me a crybaby, which im not, call me wrong, which im not....but you wont call me a psl customer ever again.
    What are you carrying on about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast