Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucked up bad please help

PlatinumLp

Registered
Ok so I'm only 19 and obviously had no idea what I was doing but I ran a variety of prohormones and sarms for a few months until I decided to do a show for which I ran ostarine for eight weeks along with clen randomly dosed way too high and I also abused the shit out of various stimulants ranging from Adderall, Ritalin, and 1,3 dmaa. I killed the contest and took four first place trophies but the day after I decided to one hundred percent cut out all supplements because I thought that would be the best idea. Obviously I rebounded hard as puck. I gained a solid 40 pounds of fat in a few weeks and basically went through a few months of pure hell. That was in November and basically I've been suffering from depression, binge eating disorder, anxiety, inability to concentrate or literally get any stimulation in any of my muscles what so ever. Workouts were shit and my physique went to shit but after a few months I decided to run some more sarms to try to get my physique back because I would like to compete in nationals in July which I qualified for. These included lgd 4033 at 6mg Ed, Yk-11 at 5mg Ed, ostarine at 30mg ED, and ibutamoren at 20mg per day. I recently got blood work tested and my free test was 52ng/dl so this was probably low when I started this new cycle and now is just getting worse. Obviously I have displayed all the symptoms of a huge estrogen rebound and I have pretty bad gyno left over from my contest. So if anyone could please help me as to what to do from here I am desperate. I was thinking I would need to do some nolvadex and aromatic which from what I have researched would help as a pct but I'm not sure would undo what has already been done. Is there anything else to do that would reverse what is left over from my last fuck up, such as get my life and mind back together, fix all my estrogen and gyno problems and raise my natural test back up? Or should I just start from here and run the best pct possible and just accept what happened last time? Please try to limit the hate as I'm obviously new to all of this and got heavily taken advantage of by some supplement salesman and my trainer who really didn't know anything at all.

listen man, i feel bad for you. you have yourself in a shitty situation. me personally, i would but nationals on the back burner. there will be MANY times in your future to compete.. you're 19 bro... lets get your health fixed first.

first things first, you need to run a proper PCT. look into the perfect PCT sticky on these forums, and follow it to a T. The next step i would do, is to re-evaluate your gyno. If it is still bad, run the gyno reversal protocol stickied in the forums. stop with the sarms, stop with the stims, stop with everything. focus on your health. start eating better, and get your shit together man. you obviously have great discipline, look what you have accomplished, you just got de railed, its a set back that you can over come. take a deep breath, stop worrying and get shit going!!

i would also run a very high quality natty test booster, and eat clean and healthy to promote natural test production. These are the steps that i would personally take, and they may be different opinions out there, but this is a solid start.

- - - Updated - - -

on another note, i would also monitor my blood work, to keep my estro and test in line, and see your progress. its going to be exspensive, but well worth it dude. you need to fix what you and your trainer fucked up, its your body, your responsibility! :)

Right now your first priority is going to be getting your gyno under control and getting your hormone levels back into the normal range.

Get off of EVERYTHING you are using now and run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 as it is outlined here: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Your testosterone levels should bounce back fast once your estrogen levels are normalized. Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out and then get blood work done 2-3 afters. If your testosterone is still low, you need to see an endocrinologist.

You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Ok I'm gonna try to get the best pct I can. Will that reverse what's already been done or just prevent it from getting worse? Also that link told me to run ostarine which is exactly what caused this in the first place so I don't see that being the best option. Also Nolva and Clomid seem to be pretty similar so do I need to run both? Same thing with Aromasin and Letrozole, and Letrozole seems pretty dangerous in itself. How would a pct of just Nolva, Aromasin and HCGenerate be? Really appreciate the help guys.

Ok I'm gonna try to get the best pct I can. Will that reverse what's already been done or just prevent it from getting worse? Also that link told me to run ostarine which is exactly what caused this in the first place so I don't see that being the best option. Also Nolva and Clomid seem to be pretty similar so do I need to run both? Same thing with Aromasin and Letrozole, and Letrozole seems pretty dangerous in itself. How would a pct of just Nolva, Aromasin and HCGenerate be? Really appreciate the help guys.

Most probably you got fake Ostarine, since the real one just physically can not cause this kind of issues. Hence, this time around get the real Ostarine from a reputable source, such as sarms1.com. The Perfect PCT will greatly help to reverse the drawback you got after stopping the use of PED's. As for the Nolvadex and clomid - they are similar, but they are also different, and they work best when combined together. Remember, on PCT you want the best options possible, and if this stack will render better results than any of these two compounds separately, then you should stack them together. So nolva, clomid, aromasin, HCGenerate and Ostarine will be the best compounds for PCT.

first question I have is where did you get your sarm's from?

The first ostarine I got for my contest that worked amazingly was OstaLean by EPG then the ones for the cycle I just finished are from DrXQuinn and yk-11 from DNA Anabolic. Those didn't really have any drastic effect but I'm guessing that was just because of how out of whack my system was when I ran them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the reason I'm asking about comparing the two is that I am extremely limited financially and really have no way of affording a 300 dollar pct if that is at all avoidable.

Dude, you CANNOT skimp out on the PCT. You have to bite the bullet and get everything if you want to recover properly. If you can't afford the stuff you shouldn't be in this game. Also you are way to young to be using PEDs. Come off everything and go natural for about 6 years. Assuming you haven't done permanent damage to yourself.

Ok guys I did not in any way mean to imply that I want to cut corners with the pct. Obviously it is going to be my number one priority right now to do it as effectively as possible. My only thoughts on picking Nolvadex over Clomid for example is that from my obvious most recent experience I have learned the hard way that more drugs is not always better. Ive always had a habit of just throwing more things together with the intention of getting more out of it when in reality I am just adding more foreign substances into my body. Especially because these drugs are intended for woman at risk for breast cancer, one of my least favorite things to do is to mess around with prescription medication for a purpose other than its intended purpose. I went with sarms because I was honestly under the impression that they would be the least potent anabolic aid for my contest. I really had no intention of getting into anything synthetic or anything prescription grade. I find it hard to believe that prescription drugs such as these are purely so beneficial in bodybuilding without having any negative correlations. But if you guys honestly believe the best thing I can do is to stack a whole bunch of them then I will.

Don't cheap out on pct man. You will regret it even more. One you do the pct regime if there are still traces of gyno you can do a nolvadex run on its own afterwards. Known a few ppl to do that after pct and it helped clear the gyno up pretty good

its the game we play brother. of course there are going to be side effects man... but they arent going to dp any permanent damage. you need to look long term, not short term.

you're more then likely still shut down to some degree, the longer you wait until you pct, the worse it will be. you can become sterile, require TRT for life... and gyno gets harder to reverse the longer you have it.... you're a mess dude... no offence.

if you're going to cut corners and just try nolva, etc you may get lucky and be fine. but what if you're not? you just wasted the money on only nolva, and you have to go back and buy MORE NOLVA and all the other pct drugs because it wasn't enough! knock it out first shot. go in strong, get it done, and recover. trust me you will thank us all later.

40 pound weight gain and depression suggest thyroid problems to me.
Get blood tests for TSH, free T4 AND Free T3.
Make sure your ft3 and ft4 are at least in the upper half of the normal range.
Keep us posted.
You may need to take some t3 AND t4 thyroid.

Get some T and E tests as well.
You may need to take both nolva and AI but first get the bloods as too low E can make you feel REALLY bad.

listen man, i feel bad for you. you have yourself in a shitty situation. me personally, i would but nationals on the back burner. there will be MANY times in your future to compete.. you're 19 bro... lets get your health fixed first.

first things first, you need to run a proper PCT. look into the perfect PCT sticky on these forums, and follow it to a T. The next step i would do, is to re-evaluate your gyno. If it is still bad, run the gyno reversal protocol stickied in the forums. stop with the sarms, stop with the stims, stop with everything. focus on your health. start eating better, and get your shit together man. you obviously have great discipline, look what you have accomplished, you just got de railed, its a set back that you can over come. take a deep breath, stop worrying and get shit going!!

i would also run a very high quality natty test booster, and eat clean and healthy to promote natural test production. These are the steps that i would personally take, and they may be different opinions out there, but this is a solid start.

- - - Updated - - -

on another note, i would also monitor my blood work, to keep my estro and test in line, and see your progress. its going to be exspensive, but well worth it dude. you need to fix what you and your trainer fucked up, its your body, your responsibility! :)

I got your message but its not letting me send you a message back until I have a hundred posts or something. But I would seriously appreciate that so much if you could, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

40 pound weight gain and depression suggest thyroid problems to me.
Get blood tests for TSH, free T4 AND Free T3.
Make sure your ft3 and ft4 are at least in the upper half of the normal range.
Keep us posted.
You may need to take some t3 AND t4 thyroid.

Get some T and E tests as well.
You may need to take both nolva and AI but first get the bloods as too low E can make you feel REALLY bad.

I did get tested T3 and T4 was normal, mostly everything was fine except my test was drastically low.

I did get tested T3 and T4 was normal, mostly everything was fine except my test was drastically low.

How normal was thyroid?
Were they midrange or above?
If not you can try a little T3

You can use very low doses of Nolva or Clomid to both rise test, and prevent gyno.
There are a few studies in Pubmed
One shows that 25 mg Clomid will rise test.
Another one shows just 5 mg Nolva will rise natural T as well as 20 mg does.
Of course low doses mean fewer side effects.

How normal was thyroid?
Were they midrange or above?
If not you can try a little T3

You can use very low doses of Nolva or Clomid to both rise test, and prevent gyno.
There are a few studies in Pubmed
One shows that 25 mg Clomid will rise test.
Another one shows just 5 mg Nolva will rise natural T as well as 20 mg does.
Of course low doses mean fewer side effects.

T4 was at .94ng/dl and T3 was at .78 Ng/dl, a little on the low side but still in range. I'd really rather not mess around with my thyroid if its not the issue

GUYS please help here, ok I'm about to buy some Clomid and Letrozole and run that for a few weeks and see what happens but I'm currently on probation right now and CANNOT fail a test. Will either of these drugs cause a negative on a drug test? All I know is that it is tested for etg and then mailed to a lab to test for drugs. Not sure if it is specific, please help!

GUYS please help here, ok I'm about to buy some Clomid and Letrozole and run that for a few weeks and see what happens but I'm currently on probation right now and CANNOT fail a test. Will either of these drugs cause a negative on a drug test? All I know is that it is tested for etg and then mailed to a lab to test for drugs. Not sure if it is specific, please help!

They usually (almost always) only test for recreational drugs not for doping or PED drugs.
So you shouldn't fail any tests.

Back
Top Bottom